7

"Is it just that? This self-introduction is too common."

Ning Shu heard someone say so.

He smiled faintly in his heart, he was not as popular as his younger brother Ning Xi, nor did he have a lively and cheerful temperament like the other party. People often mistake him as Ning Xi: "Are you really twin brothers?

Nothing at all ." Ning Shu is always the quietest, sometimes even just take a book and stay in the corner. All day long.

He sometimes envied Ning Xi's ability to get so many eyes and favors, but when someone noticed him, Ning Shu was at a loss as to what to do. He was probably born unsuitable for the crowd.

Just like now, from all eyes in the class, there are also those girls who lowered the discussion around him.

Ning Shu's face burned a little panic.

Fortunately, the teacher broke the awkwardness of silence: "You... just sit next to Sun Wei."

He looked in the direction of the other person. A fat man curled his mouth and folded a piece of paper randomly in his hand. airplane.

Ning Shu retracted his gaze and nodded.

Fatty's position was in the last row, and by coincidence, it was not far from Gu Chen.

Juvenile Wei leaned on his seat and was casually dealing with the question of a classmate next to him, but the eyes of those Danfeng eyes seemed to follow the shape of a shadow, sticking to Ning Shu's body.

As the boy approached, he stretched out a leg casually, blocked the aisle intentionally or unintentionally, and propped his arm on the back table, smiling but smiling back to the classmate's words: "Well, basketball in Class 3 does play. It's okay."

Even with this kind of action, it can be extremely elegant, and the inherent temperament of the body is nothing more than that.

Most people hadn't noticed Gu Chen's behavior, but Ning Shu in front of him was a little confused.

But he didn't have the guts to ask Young Master Gu to remove his leg, hesitated again and again, and decided to raise his foot and step over.

But at this time.

The boy's leg moved slightly.

The moment Ning Shu fell, he suspected that Gu Chen was deliberate.

He leaned slightly, but was slightly hooked by the boy's leg and rushed in the other direction.

When the faint cold fragrance came, Ning Shu felt a firm chest.

The boy's slender waist was held in his arms by Gu Chen, and his subtle chuckle made his ears touched by dandelions.

Ning Shu's arms were in the arms of the young man, and with a moment of silence around him, he took a breath from all directions.

He lifted his face, his cheeks flushed.

The culprit was raised eyebrows slightly: "Why are you so careless?"

Ning Shu took a deep breath. He didn't expect that under the youth's elegant and indifferent face, he was a demon full of evil and fun.

He got up, very uncomfortable with such intimate touch, bit his lip slightly, and said softly: "Sorry, master."

Ning Shu didn't look at the expressions of the people around him. He packed up his embarrassed appearance and turned towards him. Gu Chen bowed his head to apologize, and then continued to move toward his position.

But at this moment, the boy said: "Teacher, let him sit next to me." As

soon as these words came out, the girls around showed surprised expressions.

Gu Chen's identity is different. Even though he looks elegant and not indifferent, the alienation in his bones allows the people who can stay around him to be counted with just one hand. The few young masters of the Li family are exceptions, and now there is one more young master.