14

Ning Shu was taken aback.

Subconsciously looking at the man opposite, Baili Mo also looked at him, his long and narrow eyes dark.

The teenager originally thought that the prince would blame him, but he didn't expect that Bailimo didn't say anything, just opened his mouth and said: "Send Shangguan girl back to the room, and then invite

the husband." Shangguan Yun'er blushed, she bit. Biting her lip, she glanced at Ning Shu unwillingly, and she said with tears in her eyes, "Isn't your lord just leaving Yun'er like this? The boss is a man. Although Yun'er is not a lady, she is also an innocent woman.. .... If you let others know, Yun'er doesn't want to live anymore..."

Bailimo said lightly: 'What are you still doing, invite Miss Shangguan back. '

There was no expression on that handsome face. The look in her eyes was dark and unclear, which made Shangguan Yun'er a little scared. She bit her lip, and when she returned to her senses, she had already been taken away.

Ning Shu was standing across from him, and before he could say anything, he heard the man across from him with a gloomy face, and said coldly, "Ying Qi." The

young man looked up.

Bailimo lowered his eyes slightly and said coldly, "If I see it again in the future, you will walk with her."

"This king will break your leg."

Ning Shu's heart twitched slightly.

Baili Mo, is this a warning to him?

Too.

Shangguan Yuner is the heroine of this world. Men get angry when they misunderstand that they like Shangguan Yuner.

Ning Shu said silently: "Please rest assured, the lord, the subordinates are not what the lord thinks to the Shangguan girl."

"You better say the truth."

Bailimo lifted the boy's chin and sneered.

"My lord." A servant came over: "My lord, Miss Shangguan said that she wanted to see the lord and wanted to die..."

Baili Mo frowned, glanced at the young man, and turned away.

Ning Shu looked at the back of the other party's departure, a little stunned.

Ying Si came late in a hurry: "Ying Qi, I heard about it just now, this woman..." He slammed the wall next to him and said, "What is she trying to do? Have you offended her before?"

The young man raised his eyes, shook his head, and said, "I don't know where I offended her."

Ning Shu only found it strange that he had no grievances with the heroine, and he didn't know where he offended the other party. He was a little absent-minded, I'm afraid the heroine also blamed him this time.

But what puzzled him was that Baili Mo would be with her sooner or later. Why did Shangguan's daughter gamble on her innocence? Could it be that she did this because she didn't like him?