18

Jiang Bai couldn't help being taken aback when he heard the boy's address, aunt?

He glanced at the woman with a strange expression on his face.

Li Lan's attitude was very warm, and she entertained while getting water. ,

Ning Shu didn't want the young man to stay here. He felt that according to Jiang Bai's temperament, he probably didn't want to stay here, so he couldn't help saying: "Let's go."

Li Lan immediately became unhappy: "Why should we go?"

She warmly entertained the young man and said, "There is nothing at home, don't dislike it."

Jiang Bai didn't say anything, but turned around and sat down: "Thank you, aunt."

Ning Shu couldn't help looking at the young man, feeling a little bit in his heart Surprised, when had he seen Jiang Bai so polite?

Jiang Bai glanced at the water glass, it was still a little unclean, with some black marks on it, he couldn't help frowning.

But still reached out and picked it up.

Ning Shu couldn't help stretching out his hand, brought the water glass over, and said, "A mosquito flew in, I'll change it for you." Li Lan was a little surprised, but also a little embarrassed and said: "

The little book, you give it to you. I'm really sorry to change my classmates."

After Ning Shu left.

Jiang Bai looked at the woman and asked, "Don't Ning Shu's parents live here?"

Li Lan is a person who can read words and deeds, otherwise she has lived for nothing for decades, she can see that Jiang Bai and Ning Shu have a good relationship, and immediately Said miserably: "This child's parents have passed away a long time ago, and he has been living in our house for the past few years. His uncle and I have worked hard to support him to study, just hoping that he will be successful..."

Jiang Bai's heart couldn't help but sink.

Did he pass away?

No wonder he never heard the other party mention his biological parents. Although Jiang Bai didn't have a mother, although his father didn't have much affection.

But he is still alive.

Li Lan said with some enthusiasm: "Student, what do you do at home?"

Jiang Bai is not a fool, of course he could see the emotion in the other party's eyes, and said coldly: "Do a little business."

Li Lan's eyes The child turned around, what a small business.

This is not the case for small businesses, who wear famous brands.

Although Li Lan didn't have much knowledge, she often saw rich people dressed like this.

Certainly not as simple as a small business.

Li Lan said with a sigh: "We have worked hard for Xiaoshu's study these past few years. Recently, his uncle will be laid off..." She lowered her head, pretending to wipe away two tears, and said sadly: " I still don't know how I will live my life in the future."

Jiang Bai looked at the people for a while, and then asked, "Where does uncle work?"

Li Lan quickly said the name of the company.

When Ning Shu came out, he felt that the atmosphere was a little weird. He looked at Li Lan whose face was flushed, and felt a bad premonition in his heart.