36

Ning An was a little bit taken aback, but then he didn't feel guilty at all. On the contrary, he had reason: "Brother, don't you knock on the door when you come in? This is how our Ning family taught you manners?" Ning Shu thought it was a little funny

.

When she also saw Ning An seduce a man, she didn't know where she got angry. Just throwing the person away, he felt that he didn't really want to see Shen Mingxuan touch other people.

Especially this person is his younger brother.

"Could it be that seducing men is the upbringing of your Ning family?" Ning Shu couldn't help but ask.

Ning An sneered: "Isn't my brother the same? We just don't enter the family and are not a family." He rubbed his arm and looked over with a little tenderness: "Mr. Shen, I'm in so much pain... ..."

Shen Mingxuan didn't even look at him, his deep eyes stared at the young man, his breath was a little messy.

He said in a low voice: "Ning Ning, come here."

Ning An didn't know what was so attractive about his brother, he could make a man so fascinated, he bit his lips unwillingly and said: "I can do it too, I don't mind Serving Boss Shen together with my brother, as long as Boss Shen wants, An An can stay today too..."

Ning Shu never expected his younger brother to say such shameless words.

He took a deep breath, but his heart was slightly tight.

Men like to sit back and enjoy the blessings of being equal to each other, Ning Shu was a little nervous, he was afraid that Mr. Shen would really agree to Ning An's request.

If so...

"Come here, uncle." Shen Mingxuan's voice sounded a little hoarse, low and deep.

Ning An was about to say something, when he heard the man say indifferently: "Get out."

He turned pale, picked up his clothes with hatred and resentment, and walked out.

Although Ning Shu was dull, he also sensed that something was wrong with the man. He looked at the man with deep breathing and deep eyes.

A danger was sensed.

Reason told him not to go there.

But when Ning Shu thought of Ning An just now, he raised his foot subconsciously.

Shen Mingxuan stretched out his hand, hugged him, patted his buttocks, breathed hot breath, said in a low hoarse voice: "Good boy." Then he began to kiss his neck

.

Looking at his eyes, there is a bit of forbearance and depression, very profound.

Ning Shu's cheeks were hot, and he vaguely sensed something. He was a little scared and a little at a loss.

Most importantly, the man's eyes are too scary, as if he wants to swallow him in one mouthful.

Ning Shu stretched his nerves nervously.

But found that Mr. Shen just kissed him restrainedly, then let go, and said coldly: "You don't have to worry about the cemetery, I have already arranged it, and you don't have to go back to Ning's house in the future.