7

Jiang Bai came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, playing with his phone with one hand.

His expression looked a little indifferent.

The boy was born very well, with peach blossom eyes, and a delicate and handsome face that was aggressive and good-looking. Especially the thin lips, with a little glamour. When looking at people, the corners of his eyes are lifted up, as if he was born with that kind of arrogance.

His legs were bent casually, but he could see the bulging shape.

Because I just took a shower, my clothes are a little loose.

But it couldn't hide that place either.

Ning Shu didn't want to see it on purpose, but his bed was next door, and he could see the other person's position by lifting his face slightly.

The boy was a little embarrassed, and quickly averted his eyes.

I was a little suspicious in my heart.

Isn't it uncomfortable for Jiang Bai to be like this?

Ning Shu hesitated for a moment, he felt that this was none of his business.

So I found a comfortable position and began to fall asleep.

But what he didn't expect was that the boy would crawl over after turning off the lights.

Ning Shu was taken aback.

When he opened his eyes and saw the figure, he let out a breath and said, "Student Jiang, what's the matter?"

Jiang Bai pulled his clothes, leaned over, and said, "It was agreed yesterday, you are so Forget it soon?"

Ning Shu was a little at a loss.

He quickly thought of the boy forcing him to breathe, and couldn't help feeling a little ashamed.

He had never seen such a strange fetish.

Ning Shu couldn't help but said: "Student Jiang, if he can't fall asleep, there are many ways..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by the boy impatiently.

The cold hand pinched the nape of his neck and said.

"Don't you want to be my friend? You can't even do this? Huh?"

Ning Shu didn't speak.

He doesn't really want to do these things, but he has a task.

Ning Shu sometimes thought about giving up, but he was unwilling to die just like that.

He opened his mouth slightly and let out a little gasp.

With a little softness, every sound is like a hook, tickling people's hearts.

Before, Jiang Bai never thought that he would be so perverted that he would listen to a boy panting.