30

The boy was speechless, he didn't expect Su Yu to be so...so straightforward.

    His face was flushed red, he couldn't say a word for a long time, and wanted to bury himself in the ground with some shame.

    Su Yu could probably see Ning Shu's embarrassment, shrugged his shoulders and said: "Our circle is much more open than you imagined, and most of them are one-night stands. There are only physical relationships. Although I have made a few boyfriends, But the longest relationship is only half a year."

    "And sometimes life is not harmonious, and there will be quarrels."

    He said enviously: "Anyway, my boyfriend has a normal size, unlike Mr. Shen."

    Ning Shu saw that his words were getting more and more outrageous, so he couldn't help but change the subject: "Are you living with your boyfriend now?"

    If so, he felt that it was not good for him to live in Su Yu's house.

    Su Yu sighed, and replied: "The one we talked about last time broke up two months ago." He said silently, "Maybe his personality is not suitable." Seeing

    him like this, Ning Shu couldn't help saying: "I'm sorry. "

    It's nothing."

    Su Yu said generously, "So you can stay here as long as you want."

    Ning Shu nodded.

    When he came, he had already pulled out the phone card. The mobile phone was also thrown away, he was afraid that the locator had been tracked in his mobile phone.

    So I didn't bring anything with me.

    Although the condition of the house that Su Yu rented was not very good, it was more than enough for two people to live in. Su Yu was good at cooking, and Ning Shu felt that he couldn't help much, so he was even more embarrassed.

    So I contracted the housework of cleaning and washing dishes.

    Su Yu didn't care too much, in his opinion. Ning Shu extended a helping hand when he was in the most difficult time, what does this matter.

    Because of caution.

    When Ning Shu went out, he always wore women's clothes.

    Dress up like a girl.

    Su Yu's neighbors all know that he has a girlfriend who is living with him, and she is also very beautiful.

    Su Yu said with a smile, "It's really beautiful, and it can be selected as the school belle." "

    I guess Mr. Shen will want to eat you when he sees you like this."

    Ning Shu was slightly stunned.

    Some fell silent.

    Seeing this, Su Yu felt that she had said something wrong, so she quickly apologized.

    Ning Shu shook his head and said it was okay.