39

The young man has a handsome and delicate face, and when he does not speak, he gives people a sense of aloof elegance. The innate aura made him born in a superior position, even if he deliberately suppressed that aura.

It's not a class, and it still feels a little depressed.

Even Father Ning, who has lived most of his life, has long known that a person like Young Master Gu is not something in the pool, and has such amazing power of observation and means at such a young age. Even Father Gu might not be able to suppress people.

Sure enough, only half a year later, Gu Chen came here.

Father Ning had long known about his son's affairs with Young Master Gu, but he was a small person, what could he do, not to mention his own son, he was also deeply involved in it. He felt guilty, if he hadn't brought his son here, this would not have happened.

It was because he knew that Gu Chen was not easy, so he chose a suitable time to take Ning Shu away.

Father Ning looked at the outstanding young man across from him and said, "Since Young Master Gu is here, I will tell you face to face." He glanced at the boy sitting next to the young man, and sighed in his heart, "We are just little people. It's not worth Gu Shao's concern."

Gu Chen chuckled lightly, not angry.

He looked at the beloved son's father in front of him, and with one hand, he slowly followed the boy's back, touched the back of his neck, and then turned his face slightly: "But Uncle Ning, your son also likes me very much. , I also like him very much. I believe your knowledge, you won't understand him because your son is gay, since we both love each other, shouldn't we be together?"

Zero Zero: "Wow! Host, This pervert is too shameless!"

Ning Shu blushed, and his neck was dyed a light pink. Those oval eyes widened slightly, looking at the boy: "Master, I..."

How could Gu Chen say that he likes him.

Gu Chen lowered his head, pinched the back of his neck neither lightly nor heavy, and said with deep eyes, "Shh, shut up first."

Ning Shu was silent, he lowered his head, not knowing why Gu Chen said that.

Hasn't his interest in him gone away?

But why is it him?

The handsome boy thought blankly.

Father Ning said, "Young Master Gu, as far as I know, you are already engaged to Miss Gong, aren't you?"

Gu Chen looked over and said, "Who said we were engaged, I didn't plan on it from the beginning ?" Get engaged

to her." He said.

Not only Father Ning was stunned, even Ning Shu raised his face.

As if noticing his gaze.

Gu Chen touched his skin's hand, rubbed it with some ambiguous nostalgia, and said unhurriedly: "Otherwise, how do you think I removed all these obstacles, including Gu Hao's obstruction."