3

The old bustard didn't know that this nobleman went up for a while and then came down. He didn't even have the time to take off his clothes, so he couldn't help but go up to him: "Master, is there anything you are not satisfied with Yan Ran? Don't rush away, There are other girls in our Baihua Building."

He Lianyu threw a bag of silver, looked over with dark eyes, and said, "I'm not in the mood today.

" Such a wealthy nobleman is not uncommon.

But when they saw the inviolable aura of the other party, they could n't help but feel a little bit in their hearts. Holding the bag of silver, they covered their lips and said with a coquettish smile, "Master, come again next time." When I came down, I was a little surprised.

One of them held the wine glass, seeming to be a bit regretful: "That girl Yanran is so beautiful."

He Lianyu raised his hand, picked up the glass, and drank it down. The strong wine burned his throat, bringing a little bit of heat, he couldn't help squinting his eyes slightly: "In my king's opinion, she is not as good-looking as the current saint."

Those subordinates were shocked for a while when they heard the rebellious words. Can't hold the glass.

Although the general has always been like this, these words are still somewhat shocking.

However, these people are very sincere towards He Lianyu, and most of them have accepted their kindness. Naturally, they don't have any other thoughts in their hearts. They only think that the general is worthy of being a general, and even their words are very bold.

"General, the emperor is a man, so how can he be compared with a girl?"

He Lianyu couldn't help snorting, "Isn't he prettier than a girl?

" Thinking about the emperor's handsome and beautiful face, he didn't know whether the general was right or not.

He Lianyu did not return to the mansion for several years.

The old butler saddles his horse.

He Lianyu took a hot bath first, then stayed in the study for a while, and when he returned to the house, he stopped in front of the door.

Then he lifted his foot and walked in. When he

got close to the bed, his deep eyes stared at the sunken place on the bed, and said coldly: "Who told you to come to my king's room?"

Covered by the spring light on her body, the maid looked over with a pair of lovely and pitiful eyes.

The voice was soft and charming: "The servant girl came here voluntarily to serve the prince."

This maid was in the palace a few years ago, but she was still young at that time, and He Lianyu had a little impression of it.

Now that she has grown up, she is standing there looking at people with no emotion on her face.

The servant girl was overjoyed, thinking that the man had also moved her mind, showing her snow-white arms, and her movements became more and more charming: "My lord, slaves don't want any titles, but I want to be favored by the lord..." In fact, the girl in her