7

Few boys can't play basketball. When he was in junior high school, it was not that no one invited Ning Shu. At that time, the young man was envious and yearning.

    But Father Ning did not allow him to sweat himself all over and fool around with those boys.

    Ning Shu refused, telling them that he could not play basketball. However, he was ridiculed by a few boys. The young master from a rich family would not even dare to touch a basketball. He thought it was dirty.

    At that time, he opened his mouth slightly, a little surprised.

    But no one wants to believe that he really doesn't know how to play basketball, and everyone feels that they disdain to play with them. He also laughed behind his back, saying that Ning Shu was only suitable for playing with those girls.

    Sissy.

    Ning Shu didn't dare to look into Shen Mingxuan's eyes, he lowered his eyes, and after plucking up the courage to say these words, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    He can't play basketball.

    So it doesn't matter if you are surprised or ridiculed again.

    Ning Shu was used to it.

    "Don't you feel ashamed?" A man's voice came.

    The boy raised his head.

    The other party stood there, raised his eyebrows slightly, and said coldly: "I used to have a lot of things that I didn't know, and now I have learned them."

    Ning Shu was stunned for a moment.

    The man lowered his eyes and said in a low voice with a bit of magnetism, "I'll have someone pick you up over the weekend."

    Ning Shu showed a blank expression.

    Shen Mingxuan said: "Isn't it possible? Uncle taught you."

    Ning Shu blinked, and after realizing what the other party meant, he quickly said, "Will it be too much trouble for Mr. Shen?" Shen

    Mingxuan raised his eyebrows and said: "I don't think it's a hassle." He paused for a while and continued, "But if you don't want to, you can refuse."

    Of course, Ning Shu couldn't refuse.

    He nodded and said, "Thank you, Mr. Shen."

    "If you really want to thank him."

    Shen Mingxuan stretched out his hand, rubbed the boy's head, and said in a low voice, "Call me uncle."

    Ning Shu blushed.

    Shen Mingxuan looks very young, although there is a generation gap with him in actual age. But I heard that Mr. Shen is a son of old age, and there is only such a son. In terms of generation, even Father Ning has to regard him as a peer.

    He opened his mouth and said, "Thank you, Uncle Shen." Shen

    Mingxuan hummed, looked at the time, and said, "On the weekend afternoon, the location will be at my house, no problem."

    Ning Shu nodded.

    At the same time, Bai Lili was carrying things and was accidentally hit by the boys with a basketball when he passed the parking lot. Then he jumped forward, knocked over the luxury car on the side, and scratched a little mark.