34

The man lowered his eyes slightly, and said calmly, "Do you think uncle is still a virgin?"

    Ning Shu had a pale face, and couldn't help clenching his fists. I lowered my eyes and thought to myself.

    Of course not.

    Why was he so naive that he almost believed Mr. Shen's words.

    "Whether uncle is a virgin or not, aren't you the clearest?" Shen Mingxuan lifted the boy's chin, looked over, and said in a low voice, "Uncle has already slept and asked me if I am a virgin, huh?"

    Ning Shu couldn't help opening his eyes wide, showing a look of astonishment.

    Heart skipped a beat.

    Powerful.

    The man lowered his head, kissed his ear, and said, "Are you jealous?"

    There was a faint smile in his voice.

    Like joking.

    But more of a smile.

    Ning Shu felt that his cheeks were burning hot, he turned his face away, lowered his head, and pressed his lips tightly.

    The man took a bite.

    The boy's body curled up slightly, a little ashamed.

    He was already quite sensitive, but being teased like this made him tremble even more.

    "Mr. Shen..."

    There was a little trill in the boy's voice.

    The man's eyes became dim, and hearing that crying, he wanted to make him cry.

    He lifted the boy onto his body.     He opened the mouth and said,

    "I'd rather trust others than my uncle, huh?"

    "Tell me, how should I punish you?"

    Shen Mingxuan pinched his face and started to kiss him.

    The boy's lips and tongue are not spared anywhere.

    Ning Shu became out of breath, and his eyes began to blur.

    Shen Mingxuan hugged the disheveled boy and walked out of the French windows.

    The night outside has begun to darken.

    When they went downstairs, the housekeeper just glanced at him, Mr. Shen was holding him, and the boy's feet were fair and delicate.

    The rest can't see anything.

    The housekeeper immediately lowered his head, and said: "Boss Shen."

    Shen Mingxuan said in a low voice, "No one is allowed to go out without my order."

    The housekeeper said yes.