10

The arm on which Ning Shu had been stepped on was fierce and painful. He stood still, slender, with a little pity.

Those onlookers looked over, and the girls whispered: "Why are you bullying others." "Yes." There

are still people who fight for him, but no one around is willing to come up and help.

Ning Shu patted the dust on his body and planned to change direction, but the boys were reluctant and blocked his path full of malice.

At this moment, a male voice came over: "Dog? Who are you talking about?"

Everyone around, including Ning Shu, looked over.

The boy walked over, wearing a Western-style school uniform from No. 1 Middle School, which looked tall and elegant. He was born handsome and delicate, and his eyebrows all revealed a sense of indifferent nobleness. It is nothing more than that, the girl who chased him infatuated with him was so enthusiastic.

Gu Chen's gaze fell slightly, and when he saw the bruise on the boy's barely fluffy arm, his eyes became cold.

He raised his eyelids: "Who did it?"

The boys panicked. It seemed that Gu Chen would intervene in this matter. The arrogance just disappeared completely, and the rest was the panic in his eyes: "Gu Shao, we just want to teach him a lesson for you..."

"Yes, Gu Shao, who made him so short-sighted, we are..."

Gu Chen smiled and said, "For me?" The

next second, He looked at these people almost indifferently and ruthlessly: "Since you want to please me so much, why don't you die for me?" The

boy's tone is not cold, on the contrary, he still has a bit of indescribable gentleness.

But it made those few people shiver fiercely, with no blood.

Gu Chen passed a few people, grabbed the other hand of the boy and walked forward.

Ning Shu couldn't help himself. He didn't expect that Gu Chen would be willing to come forward for him. He subconsciously looked at the teenager: "Master, class is about to start..."

Gu Chen turned his head and smiled a little bit coldly: "If you don't mind the inflammation of the wound, I can help you."

Ning Shu stopped talking.

He only felt that the current boy was not in a good mood, and followed behind him quietly.

Until I went to the infirmary.

The school doctor Ti Ning Shu treated the wound.

The young man was standing aside, his gaze fell on his arm, his eyes were strange and gloomy.

Ning Shu glanced at his wound strangely. In fact, the injury was not serious, it was just a bruise.

But Gu Chen didn't think so, he had already turned a huge wave of anger in his heart.

Boys' skin is very white, and a little trace of it will appear shocking.

It was like one of my most private possessions, suddenly being knocked by someone, the kind of full of unhappiness, and anger.

Gu Chen's face gradually became cold.

The first day of school.

Ning Shu reached Gu Chen's twelve-point favorability rating, five of which were when he fell, and two others were when he was injured.

He was a little confused, why would Gu Chen's favorability only increase every time something happened to him.

The other party.... Sure enough, it's a pervert.

Ning Shu sighed slightly.

"Young Master." The

old butler closed the door and said hello when he saw the oncoming boy.

Gu Chen seemed to have thought of something and stopped.

Looked over.

"Uncle Wang, have you told him about moving the room?"