3

For a moment, Ning Shu even felt that the other party saw something, and couldn't help but feel tight.

But on second thought, the thought of the ancients was very conservative and feudal, and they were both in awe of ghosts and gods, let alone resurrecting ghosts.

So he said quite calmly: "Your Highness is wise, everything in the world can't be hidden from Your Highness." The

young man's almond eyes looked at him, and their eyes were a little wet. Red lips, white teeth, the most graceful.

Baili Mo let go and said lightly, "Go on."

After the boy left, a man in black fell off the beam of the house, knelt down and said, "My lord, this subordinate has already checked, and there is nothing wrong with Ying Qi's room. There is nothing unusual these days. There is no skin mask on the face. The mole on the back of the neck is also real, and it has not been removed."

"Except for some changes in temperament, there is nothing suspicious about it."

Baili Mowan Taste: "Oh? There's nothing suspicious, but it's not like this king."

Ying Si raised his face: "Your Highness means.... Ying Qi is already dead, but the person who dropped the bag is flawless..."

Bailimo laughed softly, but this laughter was cold and warm.

Those long and narrow eyes looked at him, playing with the beads in his hands.

"Ying Si, you say... Are there any ghosts in this world?"

Ying Si was stunned, not understanding what the lord meant.

He bowed his head and said respectfully, "I don't know this, but the world is so big that it's full of wonders." Ning Shu stood outside

Bailimo

's door, and he was a little confused.

Does the personal bodyguard have to guard the room outside the door all night?

Just when he thought so, he heard a deep voice from inside: "Ying Qi."

"Ying Qi is here."

The boy walked in.

The maid on the side stepped aside in fear.

The man was in front of the couch, his eyes looked at him, and he said in a cold tone, "Come here and change this king."

Ning Shu was taken aback.

Should these also be done by personal guards?

"What are you doing there, and don't come here for this king." The man's tone was stained with a hint of displeasure. He opened his hands slightly, his wide sleeves were interlaced with ink, and his handsome face like white jade looked like a god.

But those eyes were like ghosts from hell, cold-blooded and icy.

Ning Shu walked over.