2

The man sat on the seat, apparently also saw the pen fall, and then rolled all the way to his feet.

His dark eyes looked over, but he didn't have the slightest intention to help pick it up.

Ning Shu stared at each other for a while.

He Lianyu asked: "Why does the emperor look at me like this?"

Ning Shu didn't say anything, he thought that he was at least an emperor, and the regent would save face no matter what. But unexpectedly, the other party didn't take him seriously at all.

The boy pursed his lips slightly, got up, walked over, and then bent over.

Pick up the pen on the ground.

He Lianyu sat on the seat, looking over with dark eyes.

The boy was thin and thin, and the clothes were still a bit loose for him. So much so that when he bent down, he could see that the skirt of his clothes was slightly opened, revealing his skin as white as jade.

Like good suet.

He Lianyu was in the military camp, women were not common. The barracks were full of men, and he was used to seeing those burly men, but now seeing such white skin, he was a little dazzled.

Helian Yu's eyes looked down.

Unfortunately, nothing can be seen.

I don't know if it's intentional to make people look ugly.

When the boy squatted down to pick up the brush, He Lianyu stretched out one foot, and the brush was right beside his feet.

Ning Shu couldn't help being taken aback.

He looked at the man's knee, almost touching it, so he couldn't help but look over.

He Lianyu didn't seem to understand what he meant, looked over with dark eyes, and said: "What is the emperor looking at the minister? Could it be that the minister let this pen drop?

" With a little joking smile.

But it is fleeting again.

Ning Shu came back to his senses, knowing that the other party was playing tricks on him, he couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed. He looked at the person and said calmly: "What is the regent's intention? I don't know where I have offended you." He Lianyu was surprised and said: "How dare I be disrespectful to

the emperor."

Ning Shu looked The man pretended to be confused while pretending to understand, and couldn't help feeling a little depressed. He looked at the pen and walked around to another place, fearing that the regent would do something wrong again.

So he couldn't help stretching out his hand to block the opponent's leg.

Only then did he pick up the pen.

He Lianyu didn't speak, but his eyes darkened slightly.

This little emperor didn't know how to raise him, he was obviously a man, but his little hands were gentle.