23

The man's hands were thick and broad, with a little thin calluses. The young man in a wedding dress, with long and white fingers, formed a sharp contrast.

Ning Shu lowered his head and looked at his face, his heart was inexplicably hot.

He never thought that one day he would marry a man.

Everyone in the palace knew that the prince was going to get married today, and the festive red was hung everywhere, and the prince was not going to marry a young lady. It was Ning Gongzi, Ning Gongzi was born beautiful, wearing a red wedding dress, that slim figure, tall and straight, handsome and good-looking.

Some of the servants could not help but stare blankly.

However, when they received the frosty eyes from the prince, they immediately lowered their faces in fright.

Ning Shu didn't know what the surrounding scene was like, but he vaguely heard those voices: "Congratulations to the lord, congratulations to the lord."

"I wish the lord and the princess to grow old together."

These are some court officials, after all, no matter how scary the ghost king is , is also a prince. Whatever they do, they have to come over and act like it. But who knew that this princess turned out to be a man.

They were very embarrassed.

This Baili Mo! Married a man to be a princess! It's really... astonishing! Since ancient times, I have never seen a man who can become a princess, what a child's play.

But what these people think in their hearts, they dare not say it on the face.

Afraid that Baili Mo would be unhappy, he spattered three feet of blood on the spot.

No matter what these people thought, Bailimo held the boy's hand with dark eyes and walked to the tablet of the former prince and princess step by step.

The matchmaker said loudly from the side: "I worship the heavens and the earth."

The man next to him knelt down first, and Ning Shu knelt down with him in a daze. ,

until these things are done.

Ning Shu noticed that a hand was holding him, and Bailimo said, "I don't know if the princess has anything to say to them?"

He was slightly stunned and couldn't help shaking his head.

However, Baili Mo tightened his hands slightly, and said coldly, "Is Ning'er unhappy when you marry this king?"

There was a once dark taste in those words.

Ning Shu had no choice but to say, "Of course I'm happy."

Baili Mo smiled inexplicably.

Ying Si took a glass of wine from the crowd, took a deep look at the young man, and said in a low voice, "My lord, I don't know if this subordinate can share a toast with Ying Qi?"

Bailimo said lightly, "Ning'er can't drink enough. Alright, let this king replace you."

Ying Si was silent for a while, swallowed the glass of wine in his hand, and raised his eyes: "Ying Qi, I just ask you, do you really want to marry the prince? If you married for me, then I would rather not have this life."