26

Ning Shu's body was cold for a moment. He stood there and noticed that the temperature inside seemed to be slowly disappearing little by little.

Gu Chen's eyes were so cold and fell on him.

He stood there blankly, and the words he wanted to refute were stuck in his throat for some reason.

Lingling: "Host, hurry up and explain to this big pervert!"

Ning Shu licked his dry lips: "He won't believe it."

He looked away, his eyes fell on another place.

There is no need to explain his innocence. In this school, no one knows better than him what Gu Chen represents. The young man's look was tantamount to giving him a death sentence.

No matter how much he argued, it would be of no avail.

Ruan Tingting also saw the teenager behind the physical education teacher, she was stunned for a moment, and she let out tears of grievance: "Young Master Gu..."

Her clothes looked a little messy, and even her hair was messy. , eyes a little swollen crying.

Beautiful people cry can make people feel distressed.

Ruan Tingting only felt infinite grievance: "Ning Shu, he sent me a text message and said, you asked me to come here, but I didn't expect that he would do such a thing to me..."

Dou Da Her eyes couldn't fall, she reached out to grab the boy's clothes, her body was weak and pitiful.

The physical education teacher also stared at Ning Shu coldly and said, "Now that there are all witnesses and physical evidence, what else do you have to say? You didn't learn well at such a young age and wanted to be a strong girl..."

Gu Chen lowered his head. Eyes, stretched out his hand, and reached out to the girl with some gentle movements.

Ruan Tingting's heart beat very hopelessly, she opened her eyes, and a little blush spread on her cheeks.

But the next moment.

She was pushed away harshly.

The young man looked over with indifferent eyes, and patted the place she touched just now, as if he was patting something dirty, and said condescendingly, "Where's the text message?

" "

Didn't you say he sent you a text message?" Gu Chen said casually: "Take it out."

Ruan Tingting's face paled for a moment, and she said in a panic: "I, I have deleted it, Master Gu." She bit Putting his lips together, he said pitifully, "Could it be that Young Master Gu thinks I'm a girl who sacrificed her innocence just to slander him?"

Gu Chen smiled softly, but there was no smile in his eyes, and his tone was icy cold. A little scary: "What do you think?"

Ning Shu looked straight.

After a while, it took me a while to react, feeling a little dazed.

Gu Chen, are you talking for him?