Abstinence old attack x small soft cake

Lingling didn't know how his host was so confused, and both worlds were kidnapped by the male lead.

When it was erasing its memory, it was talking about brainwashing the teenager: "The host is great! The next world will supervise you, you must never fall in love with the male protagonist again, understand?"

Ning Shudian Nodding, thinking of Baili Mo, my heart is a little empty again.

He stroked his chest.

He opened his mouth and said, "Zero, I know, this time I will definitely listen to you seriously."

Ning Shu didn't know that he also fell in love with the male protagonist in his first world, what he was thinking now. Not to mention that there are not many men who pester him like Baili Mo. And since he has already married Baili Mobaitang, he can't be with others anymore.

Otherwise it's cheating.

...

the Ning family.

"Mom, do you think I look good in this dress?" Ning An stood up uneasily and asked Ning's mother opposite.

Today is a very important occasion. He has been waiting for it since last week, and finally he has waited for it.

Ning's mother said dotingly, "Of course it looks good. My family's An An looks good in everything she wears."

Ning An coquettishly shook Ning's mother's arm and said in a coquettish tone, "Mom, what I said is true."

Father Ning Looking at the time, seeing that the young man hadn't come downstairs yet, he frowned and said to the servant beside him: "Eldest young master, I haven't called him down yet. The guests are coming, what will it look like." The

servant quickly responded . With a bang, call someone up.

At the same time, a luxury car drove into Ning's house. Father Ning was the master, not to mention the identity of the other party. Of course, you have to go up to meet them in person.

And Ning An couldn't hold back for a long time. He had only seen each other's faces in magazines. Even though his father had had several business dealings with this man, this was the first time he had seen him.

Ignoring Mother Ning's words, she walked up.

The man was dressed in a formal suit, perfectly fitting. Tall and stern, his face was even more handsome than what he saw in magazines. Those deep eyes, as if they will attract the soul, make people unable to look away.

'

Especially those long legs, straight and slender.

Ning An's breathing was a little short just by looking at it. He couldn't help leaning forward, his cheeks were shy, and he called out, "Mr. Shen." The

man glanced at him.

Ning An only felt that his legs were going weak.

Seeing this, Father Ning said, "President Shen, this is my youngest son. His name is Ning An." After speaking, he patted the boy on the back and said, "I am so happy to see President Shen."