20

She could hear those people's comments on her: "Being beautiful is beautiful, but there are so many girls who like Gu Chen, and they are not the most beautiful. What is the demeanor?"

"Gu Shaolan does n't bother to care about her, thinking he is. What kind of stuff is it?"

Ruan Tingting felt very angry, but how could she have said so many mouths with one mouth? Only by becoming Gu Chen's girlfriend can she stop this group of people.

So she inquired about the teenager's hobbies, and even where she used to go often.

After Ruan Tingting had figured out all these things, she was going to block people. She deliberately didn't wear safety pants today.

But she didn't expect that she would beat the wrong person.

Ruan Tingting looked at the boy with a surprised look, her face flushed: "Why are you! Gu Chen!"

She felt very embarrassed when she thought that she had just rubbed it on purpose.

Showed an angry look.

Ning Shu did not expect that the heroine would pounce on him. He just wanted to open his mouth when he heard an uncertain voice: "What are you doing?"

Ruan Tingting immediately got up from the boy and explained: "Gu Shao, it's not the way you see it..."

Gu Chen's face was so heavy that it dripped water, staring at her: "

Fuck !" Ruan Tingting's face was pale, bit her lip, glared at the boy on the ground, turned and walked away.

When Ning Shu was rushed by the hostess, he was bumped in his stomach, and he was a little too slow.

"You seem to enjoy it very much." The

young man looked at him condescendingly, and the emotions in Dan Feng's eyes were dull and unclear.

Ning Shu was a little dazed.

He was a little puzzled. Gu Chen was losing his temper. Are you jealous when he sees his intimate pose with the hostess?

Is Gu Chen already a little in love with Ruan Tingting at this time?

Ning Shu didn't know. He was pulled up by the other party and explained a little at a loss: "It's not like this, Master..."

He explained, "This is an accident."

"Is it an accident, I know in my heart." The terrifying

young man stared at him with hairy eyes behind his back, and said every word.

Ning Shu didn't say a word.

Gu Chen didn't speak, but he asked him to change his clothes.

As for the old set, it was thrown into the trash can under the terrifying gaze of the teenager.

Ning Shu couldn't tell how he felt in his heart. He knew that Gu Chen was a pervert, and perhaps he had a strong desire to control. But he didn't expect that this person's possessiveness would be abnormal to such an extent, Ruan Tingting just threw on him.

Gu Chen was already jealous to the point of ruining this suit.

What about him.

Is he going to be retaliated severely by Gu Chen?

After all, he met Ruan Tingting.

Ning Shu waited all afternoon with a sense of anxiety, but Gu Chen did nothing else.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

Gu Chen may have forgotten.

Ning Shu felt that way before returning to the villa.

Until he yawned, drank a glass of milk, and was about to go back to the room, he was dragged into the study next to him by a hand.

Ning Shu was pressed against the wall by the boy, and his hand touched gently.

On that wound.

Ning Shu raised his face and looked over with a little panic: "Young Master..."

Gu Chen lowered his head, and something surging in the dark with his condescending gaze, he leaned over.

"Don't..." Ning Shu recalled the severe pain, and said with a little bit of tears: "Don't bite me..."

The young man stared at him and smiled. He said, "Hey, don't bite you."

"But what do you want in exchange?"