35

Ning Shu was stunned for a long time.

Ling Ling sensed something was wrong with the young man, and couldn't help asking: "Host, what's wrong with you?"

He felt a little guilty and uneasy.

He felt as if he had betrayed Ling Ling. When Ning Shu promised at the beginning, he promised that he would complete the task, but now, he did not.

Ning Shu felt that he was a little speechless.

Lingling asked worriedly: "Host, what's wrong with you? If you don't say it, Lingling will be very worried."

Ning Shu held his heart and hesitated: "Lingling. I seem to like Mr. Shen a little... "

Lingling: "!!!"

Lingling: "Ahhh, host, why are you so overwhelmed!"

Ning Shu blushed, and said in shame, "Sorry, Lingling." He was a little at a loss "I know I shouldn't like Mr. Shen, but I still can't control it..."

The young man said, "When Mr. Shen kisses me, I won't feel disgusted."

He remembered something unpleasant, Frowning, he said, "If it wasn't for Mr. Shen, I would feel sick."

Just like when he was in the bar, when he looked at the other person, he would only feel nauseated.

But it was not like this for Shen Mingxuan.

Ning Shu patted his hot cheeks, all his emotions, he didn't know when he was hooked up with a man.

He didn't know when Mr. Shen would get bored with him.

Whenever Ning Shu thought of this, he felt a little uncomfortable.

Ling Ling: "No! The host! This old man is not good enough for you!"

"And! He still beats you to death every time! Although the host is young and good-looking! It's normal for this dog man not to be able to resist! But Lingling is afraid that the host will be drained!"

Ning Shu froze for a moment, blushed and said, "Mr. Shen didn't drain me..." He explained: "It's just that Mr. Shen needs a little more..." He was a little

ashamed.

Fortunately, at present, Ning Shu is still acceptable.

The only thing he doesn't like is the bad taste of men in bed, although it seems to outsiders. Mr. Shen is cold and ascetic and indifferent, but when he was on the bed, Mr. Shen, who took off his clothes, looked different.

Ning Shu controlled himself not to think too much, and felt very guilty about Ling Ling.

Lingling sighed and said, "It's okay, host, you can't leave anyway."

Ning Shu didn't know what this sentence meant.

Zero explained.

Shen Mingxuan's feelings for him were admiration, and the nature of his feelings had changed. If it reaches 100%, it is no longer an ordinary favor value, just like before.