35

Since Jiang Bai opened meat, he naturally understands the fun of it, and has a little bit of taste.

His eyes dimmed for a moment, thinking of the happy events that night, he couldn't help but roll his Adam's apple slightly.

It's just that what he did that night was a bit ruthless, and Ning Shu is still not in good health.

He had never even talked about love before, but now he is with Jiang Bai, and Jiang Bai is still a man.

If it wasn't for this, Ning Shu never knew before that boys can sleep with boys.

Ning Shu actually knew what Jiang Bai was thinking.

However, he still felt a little ashamed and couldn't let go.

Thinking of what happened that night, he subconsciously felt a little timid.

Jiang Bai was fooled by him a few times, but he wasn't a little annoyed.

Although he didn't show it, Ning Shu still noticed it.

He was a little at a loss.

He couldn't help lowering his head, drooping his long eyelashes, and hesitated.

Lingling could see that the host liked Jiang Bai, but what it didn't know was that the host was weird about this kind of thing.

Ning Shu was a little embarrassed to tell Ling Ling what happened that day.

His eyelashes fluttered a little uneasily: "I don't feel well, it hurts."

Lingling was shocked!

Originally, it was because of this reason that the host refused to propose sex!

What surprised Ling Ling even more was that Jiang Bai's bed skills were so poor that he could do it all night, but he didn't make the host feel happy.

Ning Shu said a little guiltyly: "Lingling, is it not good for me to be like this?"

He had clearly made up his mind to give Jiang Bai a try, but he was hesitant about this matter.

In fact, it is not very uncomfortable.

But the time was too long, and Ning Shu couldn't accept it. He thought silently, if a man had a relationship with a man, it would be fine if he didn't have to do these things.

Lingling said: "Host, how could this be your fault! It's obviously his fault!"

Ning Shu was a little at a loss.

He didn't know, he was the one who rejected it, why it was Jiang Bai who was wrong.

So I asked for advice very humbly.

Lingling snorted and said: "It's obvious that he's not good at technology, you need to know the first few hosts..." Oops!

Lingling hurriedly covered her mouth, it almost said it again, but fortunately it stopped in time.