11

Everyone at the banquet was stunned, and all looked at the ghost king.

The handsome and unassuming man, wearing a black wide robe, stared deeply at the woman on the ground with long and narrow eyes, and ordered someone to pick up the jade pendant on the ground. Taking it in his hand, he said, "Is this jade yours?" When

Ning Shu saw the woman on the ground seeing Bailimo's face, there was a little surprise in his eyes, then he bit his lip and nodded: "It's the people. Woman, Minnv has been carrying it on her body for many years."

Baili Mo's eyes were heavy: "Do you remember what happened when you were a child?" The

woman shook her head, probably because she could tell that the man in front of him was extraordinary. A little cowardly, "I don't remember."

"Mo'er knows this girl?" The Queen Mother asked.

Baili Mo nodded and said, "I want to ask the Empress Dowager for mercy and let her go." The

Empress Dowager looked at the sage and asked, "Your Majesty, what do you think?" The

Emperor nodded: "Since the lord is begging, then I will see Forget it." When

these words came out, everyone was shocked.

It is said that the ghost king has never been close to women, and there is no concubine in the mansion, but now, it is for a woman, and he is talking to the saint in person.

Many people have speculated in their hearts, what is the background and identity of this woman?

Seeing that she is really beautiful, is she going to be soaring!

The woman didn't seem to have thought that things would turn out like this. She stared blankly at the man in front of her. She didn't expect that the person who asked for mercy was actually the prince of Dayan, with pink cheeks, and quickly said, "Thank you, prince."

Bailimo helped her up from the ground. Looking at the person: "You are willing to follow this king back to the palace." Not to

mention the woman was stunned.

Even Ning Shu was slightly startled.

He looked at Baili Mo, the other party's eyes were on the woman from beginning to end, and he never looked back for a moment.

The young man's almond eyes reflected two people who were close to each other.

A talented man and a woman, a perfect match.

The woman was shy and timid, with a pair of watery eyes, she looked at the man and nodded.

"The people are naturally willing."

Ning Shu stood behind the man and pursed his lips slightly.

He was a little puzzled.

As soon as Bailimo saw this jade pendant, he became a little rude. Why is this?

Ling Ling: "Why else, host! She is the heroine!"