20

Ning Shu was in a daze. He stared at the ground for a while, not knowing why his heart felt a little uncomfortable.

He couldn't help but caressed his heart, it was a little stuffy there.

Lingling said: "Host, what's wrong with you?"

Ning Shu was silent for a while, and then said: "Lingling, I actually think that if Jiang doesn't want to fuck/my ass, I still want to be friends with him."

Ling Ling asked: "Host, why do you have such dangerous thoughts?"

Ning Shu was a little at a loss, and he didn't know. He felt that Jiang Bai was not a very bad person. He will take care of him when he is sick. Although he has a bad temper, he will not allow anyone to bully him.

After he said those friends who didn't like him.

Jiang Bai did not force him to meet those people.

Ning Shu didn't know if it was because he didn't have any friends that he lowered his requirements so low.

But he felt that Jiang Bai was not as bad as he imagined.

If Jiang Bai was like before, he would put up with his bad temper.

But the boy has changed.

Ning Shu sensed the other party's plan for him, friends would not think about fucking their ass, but Jiang Bai would.

The boy lay on the bed, burying his face in the quilt in a daze.

for a while.

thought.

If only Jiang Bai didn't want to fuck his ass.

They can still be friends.

After Ning Shu moved out, Jiang Bai never came to look for him again, and even changed his location.

But there was still no one sitting next to Ning Shu.

He soon discovered that some people in the class looked at him with strange eyes, especially those boys, who had sarcasm, disgust, and inexplicable other eyes.

When some girls saw him, they would quickly lower their heads and discuss in a low voice.

Ning Shu soon understood why these students looked at him like that.

Rumors in the school said that he climbed into Jiang Bai's bed, and now Jiang Bai doesn't want him anymore.

"He looks so good-looking, and his skin is whiter than that of a girl. I didn't expect to be like a girl." Several boys said ugly words when he passed by.

"That's right, in order to climb Jiang Bai's bed, he made friends with him in a shameless manner. After all, Jiang's family is so rich.

"

Ning Shu raised his face, looked over, and said word by word: "I'm not."

"What are you not?"

The other party looked over with contemptuous eyes: "You are not gay, you did not climb up Jiangbai's house for money. Bed?"