EPILOGUE

"How is the pregnancy going?" I asked as I looked at Sophie. She put her thumbs up but I knew she was being sarcastic.
My two pregnancies were very easy compared to hers. She was struggling a lot but I knew Max was helping and supporting her the best he could.

"How are you and Lando doing? I'm impressed you two are still alive with those two rebels running around" Sophie said as she sat down with a sigh.
Luna was four now and Noah just turned two. It's been hectic to say the least. We thought Luna was crazy, but trust me, it was nothing compared to Noah.
He was a mini version of Lando, he had the same curls, same blue eyes and that same mischievous look in his eyes whenever he did something he shouldn't be doing.
"It's been hard for sure, but I am so happy Soph, you have no idea."

Not much later Lando and Max walked in. Lando was holding Noah while Luna ran inside to tell everything that happened.
"Daddy and Max played golf and Noah and I sat in the golf thing, daddy drove so fast I almost flew out" Luna rambled. I quickly looked at Lando who just shook his head. "That never happened" Lando said as he put Noah down, but I was sure that was exactly what happened.
"Yeah? And who won?" I asked as I looked down at her. She shrugged her shoulders before Lando grumbled a little. "No one, we had to stop playing because they wanted ice cream" Lando said as he walked to the fridge.
"Are you guys sure you want a monster like those two?" he jokingly said looking at Max and Sophie. "Well, it's a little bit too late to think about that" Max chuckled.

Max and Sophie left later that night. Noah was already asleep but Luna was still watching something Barbie related.
I was sitting on the couch with her, while Lando was taking a shower.

I worked through my pregnancy but I stopped working as soon as I gave birth to Noah. It just wasn't possible to travel that much anymore.
I had to be there for them and I didn't want them to grow up with a nanny, like I did.

Lando walked back in the living room and sat down between Luna and me. As expected, Luna immediately moved closer to Lando and started cuddling him.
She was definitely a daddy's girl.
Lando look at me and pouted his lips. I chuckled as I pressed my lips on his. "How was your day baby?" he asked as he pulled me closer to him.
"I had a nice day with Soph, how was your day with Max?" I looked up at him. "Good, he's nervous about the little one, but honestly I think he will be a great dad" He would definitely be a good dad. I had no doubt about that. He was great with Noah and Luna, so I was sure he would be amazing with his own one as well.

"Do you have to go to Milton Keynes tomorrow?" He nodded at my question. "We have to prepare for Monaco, it's a big one"

Lando stayed with Mclaren for another two years but the car just wasn't competitive at all, so he joined Red Bull last year alongside Max Verstappen.
He thought about it for months, there were so many things holding him back. He didn't want to be the second driver, he didn't want to jeopardize his friendship with Max Verstappen and he wanted to stay loyal to Mclaren, but at the end of the day, all he had to think about was himself.

So he made the big move. No one really expected it, so everyone went crazy when Red Bull announced Lando as their new driver.
A lot of people doubted Lando's decision because a lot of careers ended at Red Bull, but he's been doing amazing.
They treated him equally to Max and they were battling for the championship while keeping their friendship.

"I was thinking... maybe you and the little monsters can come to Monaco to watch the race?" The kids and I stayed in England for most of the time, but Lando always kept his apartment in Monaco even though we only used it to take little vacations.
"I think that's a great idea" I nodded. It would be the first time Noah would watch his dad live. We always protected him a little for the media and craziness in the paddock.
When I flew over to support Lando, I went alone but I knew Lando wanted to show Noah around just like he did with Luna.

Lando smiled before pressing his lips a couple of times against mine. "Are you excited to watch daddy go vroom vroom in Monaco?" he said as he looked at Luna, but she was too distracted by Barbie.
"Hey, give me attention" Lando laughed as he picked Luna up and put her in the air as if she was an airplane. Luna laughed so loud, before putting her arms out to me.
"Good night Luna" I said as I kissed her cheek before giving her back to Lando. He leaned over to me so I quickly kissed his lips as well.
"I am going to tuck this one in, but I'm not finished with you" he winked at me as he took Luna upstairs.

I smiled as I laid down on the couch. The butterflies were still there, I don't think they will ever go away.
I never expected to be this happy, to be loved like this.

And it all started with one simple question.

"Aren't you the girl that streams on Twitch?"