60.

I closed my eyes during the last laps, not very professional but I was way too stressed.
Lando was leading the race but he couldn't make a mistake because Max was right behind him.

Zak patted my back, causing me to open my eyes quickly. "He did it" he yelled as Lando crossed the finish line.
I let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in. I turned around and wrapped my arms around Zak.
"He is the world champion" I mumbled in his arms. I still couldn't believe it.
He did it. We did it.

I ran to where Lando would park his car. He was standing on top of his car with his fists in the air.
He probably couldn't believe it himself because he kneeled down against his car.
It took a while before he got up and ran to his team.
I could only look at him, I was so proud.

He opened the visor of his helmet a little and his eyes met mine.
He wrapped his arms around me and so did I.
I could feel the tears fall down on my cheek. We worked so hard for this, we went through so much and it was so worth it.
He looked at me, I couldn't see his face, but his eyes said enough. He had tears in his eyes.
"You did it baby, you're champion, you're my champion" I mumbled as I kissed his helmet.
I couldn't wait to kiss him, to congratulate him, to make love to him.

I was on the first row to see the podium ceremony and so were his parents.
They were holding Luna and put her in my arms. I pointed at the podium. "Daddy will be on there" she nodded as she looked up, it was as if she understood everything but I was sure she had no clue what was happening.
I quickly hugged his parents, they were obviously very proud. "Thank you for supporting our son, we will take care of Luna tonight" his mom said as she was hugging me.
I nodded with a smile on my face. Luna needed her sleep, but we needed to party and celebrate.
His entire team started clapping and yelling as he stepped on the podium.
I looked up at him and he looked down at me. It was the first time I could see his face and he was so happy.
I'll never forget that look on his face.

————————

After the podium ceremony, we had a little party in the Mclaren garage.
Lando walked up to me, he immediately wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against mine.
"Fuck, I can't wait to make love to you" he mumbled against my lips. I couldn't help but chuckle. He just became world champion but he still was this horny guy underneath.
"I am so proud baby, you have no idea" I said as I looked at him. "All thanks to you, because you took a gamble and didn't listen to my annoying ass" he chuckled as he kissed me a couple of times.
"We did it all together" I put my head against his neck. I loved his smell, I loved his touches.
A few of his friends yelled at him to come celebrate with them.
"Go to them baby, I'll see you later" I said with a smile. He deserved to celebrate his win with everyone.
He nodded as he put a glass of champagne in my hand. "You have to celebrate as well babe" he smiled as he, once again, kissed me.

I looked at him as he returned to his friends. I was so in love with him. He literally meant everything to me.
"You need to tell him" Sophie said as she stood next to me. I looked at Lando, he was so happy, he was dancing around with some people of his team.
"I know, but not here, not now" I said as I put my glass of champagne down.
It was his night, his victory. I wanted to let him enjoy himself for now.

I would tell him tonight, when we were together, when we were alone.