4.

I walked in the Mclaren hospitality after I finished my job. Lando would probably be done with everything as well.
"So I've heard a funny story" I said as I sat down with Lando. He was stuffing his face with spaghetti. "Yeah? Tell me?" he looked up at me. His face was covered in sauce. If people saw him like that, they would never believe he's a dad. I would never believe that either but he was the father of my daughter. "So Christian told me to convince you to come to Red Bull" I put my hand under my chin and looked at him. He didn't reply immediately, not until I raised my eyebrow.
"That's funny" he nodded with a smile. This guy was unbelievable, was he really gonna pretend that he didn't know what I was talking about?
"Yeah that's what I thought too because you told me he didn't call you" He sighed as he pushed his plate away. I guess it made him lose his appetite.
"He did call me okay? But Toto called me too" he said a little more quiet.  Why didn't I know these things? I understood that he needed to think about this, he obviously wanted to make the right decision but why was he pushing me away?
"And why didn't you tell me?" I asked which caused him to shrug. "Because we agreed we would tell each other these things after we took time to think about it ourselves" When did we agree to that? I couldn't remember and I would remember something that important.
"No we didn't?" I frowned. He couldn't reply anymore because his mom walked in with Luna on her arm.
I dropped the subject because we agreed to never fight in front of her. That's something I definitely do remember.
His mom looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Lando you have sauce all over your face" she pointed at his face. Lando quickly brushed his hand over his face.
"How did he make you fall in love with him? Seriously" his mom joked as she looked at me. "It was definitely his charm" I laughed as I wiped the last bit of sauce of his face. "Look at that face though" I said as I looked at him. That face that clearly lied to me, but I also couldn't get enough of.

———————-

We returned back to our hotel room with Luna. It was definitely hard to keep a two year old entertained in a small room and especially if she's as wild as Luna is.
I was trying to work, prepare for tomorrow. I didn't really need to prepare a strategy yet, but I still wanted to be as prepared as I could.
"Luna can you please be quiet for one minute?" I raised my voice a little. I couldn't help it. I felt so tired and my head was hurting.
"Mommy is mad" Lando looked at Luna laughing. It annoyed me even more. "Lando really? I'm trying to work here" I pointed at my laptop.
He threw his hands in the air. "Wow sorry princess. I'll try to put her to bed" he said sarcastically. Luckily our suite had different rooms so she would have her own room while we had another. Dating Lando really had some perks, but it also had a lot of disadvantages because he mostly lived in hotelrooms.
We could never give Luna a real place to call home.

I looked at the graphs on my laptop. It was harder than I imagined it to be. Way harder.
I rubbed the temples of my face as I closed my eyes.
"Though day?" Lando walked back in our room and crawled next to me. 
I nodded. "I will get used to it again though. I probably need to adjust to seeing so many people again" I closed my laptop and put it on the edge of the bed. I was done with working for now.
I just wanted to cuddle Lando. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek a couple of times. "Is Luna asleep arleady?" I asked. I felt bad that I raised my voice but she was such a hurricane sometimes. He nodded. "She was pretty tired I guess. Are we bringing her to the paddock tomorrow?" We didn't really have a choice. His parents wanted to watch the qualifying which I completely understood.
"Yes but I'll watch her because I don't have to work yet so your parents can watch the qualifying" I said as I put my head on his chest.
I could hear his heartbeat. It always calmed me down over the years.
We definitely had our struggles and differences over the years but our love was always stronger.
Our love conquered everything.