37.

We flew to Brazil the next day. I was still thinking about our kiss, I missed his kisses so much.
Lando would fly in a little bit later but Max and Sophie flew with Luna and I to Brazil, we were hoping Lando would be better soon because it was his birthday this weekend.
We didn't know if we needed to plan something but I was definitely planning on surprising him, he deserved that.
"I think we have to fly out the entire Quadrant squad" I said as I looked at Max. We were having lunch in a little restaurant. "He would definitely like that" Max nodded.
"So you guys are back together?" Sophie interrupted our conversation with a question she wanted to ask since we landed in Brazil.
"Well, we have been talking about that but we're not officially back together" I tried to explain. Max and Sophie just both nodded, I knew they were our biggest supporters.

———————

I decided to go to the paddock today, it wasn't necessary but Sophie and Max took Luna on a day out so I had nothing else to do anyways.
I would just work in the hospitality. As I was walking through the paddock, I realized I wasn't the only one with this idea. A lot of people were already here.
"Hi friend" Lexi nudged me as she was walking next to me. "Oh hi, I haven't seen you in a while" I smiled at her. I was actually happy that she would be here this weekend.
"No, I had to go back home for a while but I'm excited to be here and support Charles" she smiled. She definitely changed for the better and they were cute together.
"How's Lando? I saw his crash. I hope he's doing fine" she sounded genuine. She really wanted to know if he was fine.
"He's alright. He will be here tonight probably" I explained. I wasn't gonna tell her everything, I still didn't trust her completely.
We talked a little bit more before we both got into our hospitalities.

I grabbed a Red Bull and sat down before opening my laptop. Max wasn't doing great lately but that had nothing to do with the strategy. The car just wasn't as fast.
Lando and him were battling for the championship but it wasn't certain yet if Lando was ready to race again.
If Lando couldn't race this weekend then Max would definitely win the championship, if he could race then we had to make sure his strategy was on point.
I just couldn't concentrate, I wanted to see Lando and convince him that we belonged together.
Lando texted me right when I was thinking about his pretty face.

Lando 🧡 :

Hi babe
Are u busy?
I landed and I really wanna see u

I am not busy
I can come to you if you want

Yes please
I wanna kiss your pretty face

Oh!
I can't wait to kiss you
Are you fine though?

I am doing okay
Just a little bit hurt
But you can heal my broken heart

I will kiss it better
I am coming now

You'll be coming later too ;)

Ohhh can't wait ;)

I closed my laptop quickly and grabbed my stuff. I guess he was feeling the same thing as I did.
We missed each other and I definitely was ready to kiss him and fix his broken heart.
I was ready to give him everything he wanted. Everything.

@LandoNorris: Thank you for all your kind messages and I'm sorry for the scare! I'm fine and on my way to 🇧🇷 !!

Liked by @MaxFewtrell, @BlueSkye, @Mclaren and 629.849 others.

@MaxFewtrell: see you soon mate!
@MaxVerstappen1: Good to see you're fine!
@Carlossainz55: Don't scare us like that again.
@user1: will you race this weekend?
@user2: are u alright?