3.

We wanted to go to Monaco on our day together but we just couldn't get out of bed.
We spend the entire day kissing, having sex and napping and it was the best day possible.

Lando was on his way to get Luna from Max and Sophie. It was the first time in a while that I had the place to myself.
I was used to not having Lando around but it felt weird to not have Luna around. It was way too quiet. I was so ready to go back to the paddock, so incredibly ready.
I was trying to keep myself busy so I decided to start packing already. We would leave for Belgium tomorrow, his parents would be there too so they could watch Luna as well.
"Mommy" Luna yelled through the house. I quickly closed the suitcase and ran downstairs.
"I've missed you so much. Did you have a good time with auntie?" I asked as I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She nodded enthusiastically but I could tell she was tired.
"How did they look?" I looked at Lando. "They were very happy to give her back" he laughed and put his arm around my waist.
"But you saw monkeys today right?" He looked down at Luna. She nodded again and started mumbling something.
"I am gonna put her to bed baby" I said as I kissed Lando's lips quickly.
It was gonna be a big day for her tomorrow because it would be her first time on a plane.

————————

I scanned my paddock pass and walked through the paddock. It felt crazy to be back after two years.
I went to a couple of races during those two years to support Lando but this was still different.
I wasn't here for Lando, I was here for myself.
"How are you feeling baby?" Lando asked as he was holding my hand. "Excited to see everyone again" I said. A lot has changed and a lot stayed the same as well.
Max broke up with Kelly, so she wouldn't be around anymore. I always liked them together but it just wasn't working out anymore.
Lexi on the other hand was still around. She was still dating Charles, which was surprising but I guess they were actually happy together.
She came to see Luna a few times, so we made up. We weren't friends like we used to be but it felt nice to just be normal around each other.
And of course my best friend Chloe was still around.
She ran up to me as soon as she saw me. "Where is Luna?" She looked disappointed. "She's with Lando's parents, we will bring her tomorrow don't worry" I laughed. She was more excited to see her than she was to see me.

After Lando kissed me a couple of times he walked to his hospitality and I walked with Chloe to ours.
"I can't believe you're back. I've missed you so much" she nudged me as we walked in the hospitality.
"Yeah well I see some things never change" I said as I looked at Max who was holding a Red Bull can.
I quickly walked to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Skye, good to see you. So you're gonna make me win right?" I nodded. "Or Checo" I winked. He rolled his eyes as he nudged me.
"I don't wanna interrupt but we have to film things Max" Chloe said as she put her hand on his arm. I noticed how she was rubbing his arm gently. "Right, I'll see you later Skye" they both smiled at me and walked out.
I guess they got pretty close over the years.

I didn't have to do much today, I just had to follow the engineers around and they would show me the most important things.
"Skye, it's good to see you. I am happy we have you back in our team" Christian walked up to me as I was sitting with the engineers on the pitwall. It was just practices so we didn't have a whole lot to do.
"Yes it's good to be back" I turned around in my chair and smiled at him. "Now please convince Lando to come to us as well please" he laughed as he patted my back.
Convince Lando? I thought Christian needed convincing?
Was Lando doubting his decision to go to Red Bull? He never told me that. I was just hoping he wasn't thinking about staying with Mclaren. He would never win a championship with them, I thought he realized that by now.