6.

Fortunately nothing bad happened during quali. A couple of cars spun but with no damage.
"Daddy first?" Luna asked. Unfortunately he wasn't on pole but this track definitely was one of his favorites. He was good on this track so as by miracle he was on the second row.
"No but he's third" I said as I hold three fingers up.
She clapped in her hands enthusiastically.
I took her to the place where he would park his car. I put her on the barrier so she had a good view and would immediately see Lando when he got out of his car.
He jumped out of his car and immediately walked to us. I grabbed his helmet and kissed it quickly before he hugged Luna. It was like he just won the race but I was proud no matter what.

Taking Luna to the track was easier than I imagined. A lot of people wanted to keep her busy and she loved the attention. I wonder who she got that from.
I wanted to wait for Lando to return, but he was taking a long time. I already gave Luna some food but she was starting to get tired and she gets a little annoying when she's starting to get tired.
"Luna please be a little quiet" I said as I grabbed my phone. Just as I wanted to text Lando he walked in with a smile on his face.
"Oh finally" I sighed relieved. "Yes sorry the interviews took a little longer than expected" he answered as he was standing behind me.
He put his hands on my shoulders and started to massage them.
Luna looked at him with the biggest smile. She was definitely a daddy girl, also because he never got mad at her.
"Did you enjoy yourself?" He looked at Luna who bopped her head enthusiastically. "And you baby?" He looked down at me as he leaned a little bit closer and kissed my cheek a couple of times.
"Yes but I'm so tired. Can we please go back to our room? Luna is tired too" I asked and he nodded.
We used to hang out with the drivers and mechanics after the race or qualifying but I guess those times were over.

———————————

"Luna is asleep" Lando said as he crawled in bed. I was, once again, looking at the statistics from the qualifying. It was really interesting and I was already looking forward to tomorrow.
The race was definitely the hardest part, especially for the strategy.
"Can you pay attention to me now?" Lando groaned as he started to close the laptop a little.
I stopped him and looked at him annoyed.
I hated when people did that, I thought he would know that by now. "I literally let you do your job all day so can you give me some time too please?" I said, I wasn't even looking at him.
"Of course, I just thought we could maybe give Luna a little brother or sister?" I could feel his hands traveling over my body.
His hand pulled my pants down a little as he started to kiss my neck.
Was he actually serious about this or did he just want sex? I assumed it would be the latter because we were both way too busy for another one. We could barely handle Luna on her own.
I wasn't gonna protest some good sex though, I could definitely use that too.
I put my laptop away and quickly took my clothes off, he smirked as he did the same.
He crawled on top of me and kissed my neck down to in between my boobs. I closed my eyes, I always enjoyed his touches and kisses but even more so lately because our kisses were very minimal.
"Oh baby, I can't wait to feel you inside of me" I moaned a little as I wrapped my legs around his hips.
He smirked as he pressed his lips against mine. His tongue immediately found mine. I could feel how he wanted to enter me already, I could feel the tip of his dick.
"Wait, condom?" I mumbled against his lips. I wasn't on birth control anymore, not since Luna.
My hormones were crazy when I was on it so we decided to use condoms instead.
Why didn't he think about this?
He looked at me and frowned. "How are we gonna make a baby that way?" He chuckled a little. Wait, was he actually serious about this?
He didn't even give me time to think or react as I could feel how he entered me.
"You don't know how happy you make me" he whispered as he thrusted inside me.
He made me happy too but this isn't what I wanted.
I didn't want another baby, not yet, not now and not in the near future.
With every thrust, I started to realize how we wanted different things, he wanted a family to come home to and I bet a lot of people would love to give him that but I wanted a job and now I got offered an amazing job, he wanted another baby?

I put my hand on his chest. I had to be honest, I had to stop him but I couldn't.
I couldn't break his heart like that. Instead of stopping him, I kissed him.
I kissed him like I wanted everything he wanted.