11.

A few weeks have passed. Max won in Monza and Singapore as well.
With every race Max won, Lando got more and more frustrated.
We had more sex than we ever had, but it wasn't out of love. Lando had sex with me for one reason only: to get me pregnant.
I obviously wasn't getting pregnant which frustrated him too.
Every free moment we had, we were having sex. In his drivers room, in the restrooms, in our hotelroom. I just let him because it calmed him down a little and it was better than having a conversation lately.

We were in Japan right now and Max just qualified on pole position.
I knew what was waiting for me, I knew I could expect a text any second.
"What's wrong with you lately?" Chloe looked at me. "It's Lando, it feels like we are starting to fall out of love. The only thing we do is having sex or fighting" I explained but I guess everyone noticed already.
The only thing that kept me happy lately was Chloe and my job. I was dreading to go to Lando at the end of the day and that wasn't how marriage was supposed to be, at all.
I felt my phone buzz a few times in my pocked. I sighed as I grabbed it. I knew who it was from and I knew what it was gonna say.

Lando 🧡 :

Come to my drivers room babe

I'll be there in a second

"Hi babe" I said as I walked in his drivers room. Lando pressed his lips against mine immediately.
"Fuck, I missed you" he mumbled against my lips and pushed me against the door. It would be cute but I knew he didn't miss me.
His hand was already unzipping my pants and pulling it lower.
I never thought I would say this but I got bored of fucking him. To be honest, I wasn't fucking him, he was fucking me. Over and over again.
I tried to tell him a couple of times that I wasn't in the mood but it just caused arguments so lately I was just letting him do his thing.
He picked me up and pushed my panties to the side. He already pulled his pants lower. I wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck.
He entered me soon after, there were no kisses, no soft touches, just sex.
I put my head against his neck as I could feel him thrust inside me. I could hear his moans. Was he really enjoying this? I knew I wasn't.
Fortunately it didn't take very long for him to finish. He put me down and pulled his pants back on, I did the same.
I quickly fixed my hair and looked at him. "I should go back. We still have to do the debriefing" I said softly. I didn't want him to start an argument. He just nodded as he grabbed his phone and laid down on his couch.
I sighed as I walked out of his drivers room. I used to be so in love with him, but lately I didn't feel loved at all.

I sat down next to Max during the debriefing. We always sat next to each other. I just felt safe with him.
I couldn't focus on the debriefing at all. I had to talk to Lando, it just couldn't continue like this.
I shouldn't be scared of starting an argument, I had to tell him what I wanted.
Luna wasn't here with us so it was the perfect moment to confront him.

As soon as I walked in our hotel room I saw Lando sitting on the chair next to the bed.
He was holding my birth control pills up as he looked at me.
Fuck, he found them before I got the chance to explain myself.
He wasn't looking pleased to say the least.