8.

Max and Chloe agreed to have dinner with us. Lando and I were sitting next to each other.
Once in a while, he put his hand on my thigh and kissed my cheek.
It were soft gestures I always enjoyed.

"What's going on between Max and you?" I looked at Chloe. We were standing in the restroom of the restaurant. "What do you mean? Nothing?" She said as she was fixing her makeup. I raised my eyebrow as I looked at her. Was she really trying to lie to me?
"You were both late today and arrived with the same glow. I recognize that glow Chloe. I experienced that with Lando too" it was way easier back then. Okay we had to sneak around a bit but I wish we appreciated those times more.
"Fine, we are hooking up, but don't tell anyone okay? He doesn't want anyone to know" she sighed as she looked at me.
It was more than just a hookup for her, I was sure about that.
I pulled her into a hug, a much needed hug, not only for her but also for me.

We returned back to our guys, I looked at Max, I wanted to see how he looked at her.
I recognized the look on his face, I knew how he used to look at Kelly.
There was definitely something more, I could see that in his eyes.
"So Skye and I are trying for another baby" Lando said all of a sudden. He looked so happy, so genuinely happy. Max and Chloe on the other hand looked at me confused.
I asked Chloe to bring me a morning after pil and she probably told Max so they knew I wasn't actually trying. "Oh that's great. How are you planning to do that with your job?" Max looked at me. He crossed his arms. I didn't know how to answer to that because I wasn't planning on doing that.
I just shrugged my shoulders. "Does Christian know?" He was still looking at me.
I sighed. Why was he making this so awkward? "We will tell him don't worry mate" Lando said as he put his hand on my thigh.
I nodded and smiled at him. I felt bad for lying but he didn't give me a chance, he wanted to so bad that he didn't even asked or talked to me about it.

Fortunately Max dropped the subject after that. We finished our dinner and walked back to our cars.
Max and Lando were talking which gave Chloe a little time to walk to me. "We definitely need a talk about your situation" she said softly. I sighed and nodded. "We will talk about it next weekend. Are you going with Max to The Netherlands?" She nodded in response. They were definitely doing more than just hooking up, they liked each other.
"I will see you then" I said as I wrapped my arms around her and waved at Max.
I was definitely up for a lot of double dates with them.

——————————

"They're definitely hooking up" Lando laughed as he opened the door of our hotel room.
"Did Max tell you something?" I asked as I followed him inside and put my stuff on the bed.
"He likes her, but he thinks she just wants sex so they're just friends I guess" Lando said as he took his shirt off.
Well, their communication was as great as ours. He liked her and she liked him but they were both too scared to tell each other.
"She likes him too though" I mumbled as I grabbed my laptop and crawled on the bed.
Lando looked at me and frowned. "Please babe, no work" he already took most of his clothes off, he was only wearing his underwear as he crawled next to me.
"Baby I need to prepare for next race" I put the laptop on my lap, trying not to look at him because he knew my weaknesses.
I definitely didn't want him to turn me on right now.
He just sighed as he grabbed his phone.
I guess our life was much more exciting before Luna but even if we had a night off, we didn't do fun things anymore.
He was focused on trying for a baby and I was focusing on my career.