31.

"What are you doing here?" Lando said as he looked at me. "I've received this" I said as I held up the divorce papers. "Yeah okay, did you sign them?" he crossed his arms and leaned against he door. "You really want me to sign them?" I looked him the eyes, but he didn't answer. I guess it was the answer I needed after all. "Fine" I said as I put my hand in my pocket, I was trying to find a pen but obviously I didn't have one with me. Lando looked at me unimpressed.
"Why didn't you fight for me? Why did you give up so easily?" I looked up at him, I was fighting back my tears. "Excuse me?" he raised his eyebrow. "I thought you loved me, I thought we had something special" I continued. I could hear him chuckle a little. "That's just not fair, you gave up on us" he said. His voice cracked a few times. "Because I wanted you to show me that you loved me" I said as I put my hand in my back pocket. I knew I had a pen somewhere.
"How was I supposed to know that?" he frowned as I was signing the papers. "You just were" I said as I gave him the papers.
We had nothing left to fight for. Maybe it was the stupidest thing I have ever did but it was over.

————————

"So we are gonna watch quali in the Mclaren garage" Sophie said as she walked next to me. I just nodded. "What happened that night?" she asked, referring to the night were Lando and I had sex. "We had a night together, I was kinda drunk but he still gave me a lot of butterflies, but the next morning I called him Max" I said a little bit more quiet.
"You stupid idiot" she shook her head. She was the only one who would actually tell me how stupid I was. "And we signed the divorce papers. It's over Sophie" I said and she immediately stopped walking. "Skye why are you so stupid? He loves you and you love him. I've never seen two people who are more in love with each other than you guys" she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. "What are you doing?" I said as I was following her. She was right though, I was still in love with him and I was sure he was still in love with me but maybe I had to fight for him too. I was blaming him for something I didn't do either.
She pulled me to the Mclaren hospitality. Lando was sitting outside with Jon and.. Imani. We just signed our divorce papers yesterday and he was already laughing with Imani the next day?
I shook my head and pulled my arm back. "Just leave it" I said as I walked away.
Why was I feeling jealous? We broke up so he obviously was allowed to see and talk to other people but why Imani?

I sighed as I sat on the pitwall. I had to forget everything and focus on my job. GP and Christian both looked at me. "Are you okay?" Christian asked. "Lando and I signed the divorce papers" I mumbled, why did I tell them? He was my boss, he didn't care about that. "Oh Skye, we are here for you" he said as he pulled me in a hug, an unexpected one. Maybe he did care about me after all. "Let's get Max on pole then" he rubbed my back a little as I nodded.

And that's exactly what we did. Lando qualified on P2, right behind Max. I knew it would annoy him so much.
I stayed in the hospitality for a long time. I didn't want to see Lando or Imani. It was already dark when I decided to go back to my hotel room.
I walked outside of the hospitality and my heart stopped for a second. I wish I stayed in there just a little bit longer.