2.

"Bye!" We both yelled to Max, Sophie and Luna. We closed the door behind them and looked at each other. I guess we were thinking the same thing.
"And now it's mom and dad time" I said as I leaned against the door. Lando frowned a little, he probably didn't like that I called us mom and dad while Luna wasn't here.
"You look handsome daddy" I said with a smirk on my face. "And you look so sexy" he said, he bit his lip softly and I could feel his hands go under my dress.
His fingers brushed against my legs up to my panties. It's been too long since we had sex, I felt like I would explode.
"Oh fuck Lando" I moaned as I closed my eyes. Even those little touches felt amazing.
His hand moved into my panties and he started to pleasure me softly.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. We both sighed a little. Lando put his finger on my lips. "Yeah?" He said but continued to pleasure me. "Luna forgot her bunny" it was Max, I quickly looked at the couch, her bunny was laying on there.
Lando rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Give me one minute, don't move" his hand slide out of my panties and he ran to the couch.
Not much later he was standing in front of the door again. I moved out of the way and walked to the kitchen.
"Here you go mate, thanks again" Lando said as he put the bunny in Max's hands. "Thanks mate, she was crying and we didn't know what to do until she.." Max started explaining but Lando quickly interrupted him. "Yeah okay but I'm kinda busy here" Lando said. I could hear Max chuckle before Lando closed the door behind him.
"I told you not to move though" he raised his eyebrow and walked to me.
I was already sitting on the counter so he opened my legs and stood in between them. "I was thinking we could maybe bless this kitchen" I smirked and he immediately understood what I was implying.
I was implying to have some amazing kitchen sex and that was exactly what we had.

—————————

"So what are we gonna do tomorrow? We have a whole day to ourself" I asked as we were laying in bed together.
"Monaco is only two hours away and I could really use some sun and water" he said as he was brushing my back with his fingers.
It's a thing he always did, he never stopped doing that and it definitely calmed me down a lot of times.
"Great idea baby" I said enthusiastically. I was definitely up for that as well.
"I have to tell you something" I blurted out. I guess it was time for me to tell him my plans for the future.
I wanted to know what he was thinking about it as well. "I wanna work again" I started and looked up at him. My head was laying on his chest.
He nodded with a smile on his face. "That's amazing" he said. "As a strategist for Red Bull" I continued. His face dropped a little, he wasn't expecting this and how could I blame him?
"Wait, but what about Luna?" I shrugged my shoulders at his question. "We can bring her with us. Chloe will watch her during the races" Chloe and I were still very close. We talked to each other a lot. She was definitely one of my best friends.
"So you'll work for Red Bull, trying to make them win while I'm competing against them?" I knew he would say this. "Essentially yes but you're coming to Red Bull next season so yeah" it wasn't certain yet but I knew Christian wouldn't let him slip out of his hands.
"I am happy for you baby and I'm glad you'll be around the paddock again. It was boring without you" it was the reaction I was hoping for. He was the love of my life, I was so sure about that.