39.

The next morning was amazing. It felt so good to wake up next to him again.
He was still sleeping, he looked so peaceful and he even had a little smile on his face.
One arm was wrapped around my body, making sure I wouldn't leave.
As if I ever wanted to leave him again.

We both took a shower together and started to get ready. It was media day, a day Lando hated so he wasn't very eager to hurry up.
He grabbed his cap and put it on. I was looking at him through the mirror because I was still getting ready.
He leaned against the doorframe and put his hands in his pocket as he looked at me.
"Why do you have to be so goddamn beautiful?" His eyes traveled over my body. I turned around and looked at him. I titled my head a little and smirked.
"Look at you though, just as handsome as ever" I wasn't lying. He definitely was looking very handsome, especially when he looked at me like that.
His eyes could undress me.
He walked up to me and put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to his body. "You'll never understand how much I love you, how fucking in love I am with you" his hands moved from my hips to my ass.
I didn't know what to say, this man could make me weak every second of the day and right now he was making me weak with his words.
"I am so in love with you too" I mumbled. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as he caressed my cheek.
He pressed his lips against mine, he didn't waste time to enter my mouth with his tongue. He still tasted the same, my favorite taste.
I wish we could've stayed like this forever.

—————————

We drove to the track together. I think it was the first time he didn't stop his car to sign some autographs. He just ignored them and drove to the parking spot reserved for him.
I guess he wasn't ready to announce that we were back together.
We both got out of the car, I quickly grabbed my stuff. "So who's going in first?" I said as I looked at him.
If he wasn't ready to stop for some fans then he definitely was ready to face the photographers together.
"I am not going without you" he said as he put his hand out. I quickly grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "And you're not going alone" I said as I intertwined our fingers.
He winked at me as we were walking to the entrance.
I guess he was ready after all.
He looked so good and he was all mine again, I was so ready to show everyone.
We both scanned our pass and walked in the paddock together, hand in hand.
There were a lot of eyes on us, some confused, some happy and definitely some who weren't happy at all.

"So I see the powercouple is back together?" Chloe joked as she walked next to us. "Yes get used to it, because I'll never let him go again" I said as I looked at Lando who smiled at my comment.
"I am happy for you guys" she smiled as well and I could see it was genuine. She has been such a good friend and honestly the only one who didn't want to hook up with Lando.
"Can I steal her for a little while?" She looked at Lando. "If you bring her back" he looked down at me. His hand reached my cheek as he pressed his lips against mine. It was a soft quick peck because we were standing in the middle of the paddock.
"Bye love. I'll see you tonight" he said as his hand brushed against mine. He started walking through the paddock but was soon stormed by a couple of photographers.
Poor baby.

@Mclaren: He's back! Still ready to fight for this championship

Liked by @BlueSkye, @Imanii, @LandoNorris and 383.749 others.

@Imanii: and looking like a snack
@user1: if he doesn't crash in the barrier again lol
@user2: you'll win this year!
@user3: he's feeding us 🤤