38.

"Hi, I'm your doctor for today" I said with a smirk on my face as soon as he opened the door.
He laughed a little as he grabbed my hand and pulled me in his room.
"Fuck, I'm lucky to have such a sexy doctor" he said as he bit his lip and leaned a little closer. He wanted to kiss me and I had to admit, I really wanted to kiss him too.
"Oh sorry but I don't kiss my patients" I said as I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away a little.
I was definitely gonna mess with him a little. That's what he gets for acting as if he didn't remember me.
"But do you fuck them?" He laughed as he took a step closer again. The smirk on his face definitely made my heart jump a little. I wanted nothing more but I had to mess with him a little more.
I cleared my throat and shook my head.
"Please take off your shirt and lay down on the bed Mr Norris" I said with my serious voice. He titled his head a little but still did as I told him.
He threw his shirt away and laid down on his back. He put his arm under his head and looked at me with a smirk. "Are you joining me?" His smirk grew even bigger. This man was definitely gonna be the death of me.
"No, turn around" I said which made his smirk change into a frown. "Okay" he said as he turned around. I crawled on top of him and put my hands on his back.
My hands traveled over his back and neck.
He moaned a little, I knew he would enjoy it and I would give everything to hear his moans every day of my life.

After the massage, he turned back around and sat up. "That was the best massage ever, can I pay now?" He asked, I just nodded with a smile. I was also still sitting on the bed.
He kissed my neck softly and slowly took my shirt off. He put his arm around my body and pulled me under him.
His eyes traveled over my body like it was the first time he saw me. He put his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. Our tongues played around with each other while his hands brushed over my body.
After we kissed, his lips started to kiss other parts of my body. My neck, my collarbone, my boobs, down until he reached my belly.
It didn't take long for us to lose our clothes. As he was kissing me, I could feel how he was reaching for something. He grabbed a condom out of the nightstand, it wasn't necessary because I was on birthcontrol but I didn't want to ruin the moment. I didn't want to remind him.
"You want this right?" He asked as he looked down at me. "Oh you have no idea how much I want this" I said with a smirk on his face.
I didn't have to tell him twice, he ripped the condom open and put it on before entering me slowly.
"I love you so much" he mumbled on my lips. It was all I needed to hear, this was all I needed to feel. I never felt closer to him than in this moment.
He started to thrust softly in me. His lips never left mine.
We weren't fucking, we were making love.
I wrapped my legs around his waist to push him even closer. It was also a sign for him to go faster and that's exactly what he did. Lando's groans were getting louder, it sounded familiar yet so new.
I threw my head back and moaned, it has been so long, too long since we had sex when we were both sober.
"You're all mine" he whispered as he looked down at me. "I definitely am" I moaned.
He was the only one who could give me multiple orgasms.

After we both finished we laid down next to each other. I crawled in his arms and put my head on his chest. "That was amazing" I said as I brushed my fingers over the cuts and bruises on his chest.
He definitely must be in pain but he didn't show it, he never complained.
"Yeah? Did I pay you back for your services?" He smirked as he looked down at me. "I think you're my favorite patient" I giggled a little. It felt like we were back at the beginning, the feelings were stronger than ever. "Your only patient" he corrected me as he raised his eyebrow.
I rolled my eyes laughing and wrapped my arms around his body.
I've never felt more safe, but I was scared to go back to the paddock together.
What were people gonna think? They all wanted us together right? Everyone except Imani.