53.

"It's yours Lando" she put her hand on my arm. My heart stopped beating for a second.
"I-it can't be mine" Why was I stuttering? I knew for sure that he couldn't be mine, we never had sex and she couldn't get pregnant from kissing.
"Look Lando, you were very drunk so that's why I never told you about it. We can do a
parental test if you want?" She kept brushing my arm.
She leaned a little closer to me.
"I know how much you want a big family and I can give you that. I want to give you that" she whispered before kissing my cheek.
I clenched my teeth against each other. I was nailed to the ground.
I tried to relive every single moment with Maya, but most of them were a blur.
"I want that test Maya, then we will talk more" I said. It gave me a little time to think about our moments together.
"Sure, I'll text you when I have the results, shouldn't take long" she smiled as she trailed my chest with her finger.
I quickly took a step back until my back was against the wall. "Looks like you're trapped. In more ways than one" she chuckled as she took a step closer.

I looked at her, her eyes were looking straight at mine. "Oh Maya" I leaned closer to her. She was surprised about that, I could see that. "I think you're full of shit" I whispered as I moved my body passed her.
I left her there, I was done with that conversation. It was getting old.

I walked back to my hospitality, Skye would probably be there and she was all I needed right now.
If there was one thing I've learned over the past years, it was not to lie to Skye, or to keep things from her.

She was laying on the couch of my drivers room, she was looking at her laptop and slightly looked up as I opened the door.
"Hi babe, so I was thinking we should just go with the mediums during the race, you did great times on them" she said as she looked at her laptop. "Sounds good" I said as I closed the door. I walked to her and sat down next to her, putting her legs on my lap.
"So there is something I need to tell you" I started, which made her close her laptop a little. "I've talked to Maya, she kinda ambushed me" It made Skye roll her eyes. "What did she want now?"

"She told me I was the father of her son" I said as quickly as I could. "Excuse me? When did you have sex with her?" this time she closed her laptop completely and put it on the floor. I shrugged my shoulders. "I-I actually don't remember" I stuttered. 
I was scared of what she might think, scared she wouldn't believe me, but Skye grew a lot over the years - we've been through so much and many people tried to break us apart.
It's like we were used to this by now. "Because you probably didn't - she's lying Lando" she said as she sat up and looked at me.
"You should ask for a test, she will probably back away after that" she said, she was more than my strategist during the race, I felt as if she was my life strategist as well.
"I did that" I nodded. She grabbed my hand and smiled. "Don't let her mess with your head, not so close to the end of the season" she crawled on top of my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You've got this" she leaned closer to my lips. "We've got this" I brushed my fingers against her cheek and pressed my lips against hers.

We've definitely got this.

Skye was right. I didn't need this bullshit, I needed to concentrate on the championship.