There was a sound of hoofbeats.

Someone walks in.

Ning Shu couldn't open his eyes, he almost stepped back in fear. But he realized that he fell into an embrace, and the other person carried a cold breath.

Then he passed out.

...

A handsome young man lay between the beds, and the room was lit with incense.

With a taste of peace of mind.

Ning Shu had a nightmare. He dreamed that there was a lot of blood coming out of his stomach. But he clutched his hands desperately, and the blood couldn't stop.

He opened his eyes suddenly, only to find himself in a strange place.

Ning Shu's expression was pale, and he was a little dazed.

The door of the room was pushed open, and a servant girl came in with a surprised expression: "Master, are you awake?"

Ning Shu subconsciously went to protect his stomach.

Only then did he realize that the clothes on his body were still intact, and his slightly protruding stomach was well covered. He breathed a sigh of relief, pursed his lips, and asked aloud, "What is this place?

" When he was about to speak, the sound of steady footsteps came.

Someone has entered the house.

Ning Shu looked up.

Then I heard the servant saluting respectfully and hurriedly: "My lord."

The man's tall figure stood there, his dark eyes looked over, staring at the person on the bed, there was a deep meaning in his eyes that Ning Shu couldn't understand.

He flinched a little for no reason.

Can't help but say: "Zhen....Why am I here?"

He Lianyu walked over, his eyes fell on him with darkness.

Ning Shu always felt that the man's gaze was passing over his stomach vaguely, he became a little stiff, and couldn't help but retreated a few steps to the back of the bed.

He avoided the other party's sight and took a deep breath.

The hand under the sleeve clenched slightly.

The Prince Regent doesn't necessarily know...

This matter is too shocking.

Ning Shu calmed himself down, turned his eyes to the past again, frowned, and said, "Regent, why am I here?

" Focusing his eyes, he said calmly: "Now the palace is looking for the emperor everywhere, what is the emperor... why are you leaving the palace?"

Ning Shu bit his lip.

But he was a little relieved, He Lianyu didn't know.