heart Thought is another matter.

When He Lianyu was dispatched to the frontier, it was at the top of his crown, and there was no servant girl in the palace, not to mention the concubine.

If she can climb up a branch and become a phoenix, even if she can't become a princess, she will be able to give birth to the prince's first heir, won't she worry about not being rich and prosperous?

Moreover.

The prince has been in the frontier for so many years. After returning to the capital, don't you want to do that kind of thing?

This is why the servant girl is so bold.

Of course she was right.

When He Lianyu went to the palace to meet the little emperor once, he got a little angry. Thinking that he hasn't touched a woman for so many years, he naturally wanted to vent his anger.

I just didn't know why, so I lost interest.

Especially when thinking of the Little Emperor.

The top card in the brothel is not interested, and although this maid is a bit pretty, she is still a bit off, let alone not interested.

He Lianyu glanced at her and told her to get out in a low voice.

The servant girl's face was pale, and she felt very humiliated, covered her face, and ran out of the house crying.

She couldn't climb the bed, and the housekeeper wouldn't let her go if she knew about it.

The servant girl deliberately wiped some intoxicating drugs on her body, but she didn't know that it was of no use at all.

How did she know that there was no response.

But He Lianyu is different from ordinary people, and has lived in the frontier for many years, licking the tip of his knife. Patience and forbearance are naturally dozens of times stronger than ordinary people. As soon as he entered the room, he noticed that there was something wrong with the scent.

I can't help being a little emotional at the moment.

He Lianyu shook his underwear, revealing his strong body. The flesh on his body was very firm and firm, with scars from the battle.

I saw his lower abdomen, but what was exposed was very energetic.

It's just horrifying to see.

The barracks are all men, and there are not so many restraints among men. Eat meat and fight together, those subordinates have never seen a general wearing only one piece of clothing, even through his pants, they know that the general's ability is not only not small, but also very powerful.

That's why they were worried about whether Miss Yanran could bear it.

After all, the general is very talented.

And He Lianyu squinted his eyes slightly, and his Adam's apple rolled slightly imperceptibly.

Think of the appearance of the little emperor.