He felt a little itchy when he was touched.

He Lianyu looked over again, and saw the fair neck of the little emperor, which was very beautiful and delicate.

Inexplicably, my mouth became a little dry.

When the young man stood up, he said with a half-smile, "The emperor really loves his slaves."

Ning Shu stood still, not knowing what the other party meant.

He Lianyu snorted: "I originally thought that the emperor would call people in, but I didn't expect that the emperor would rather pick it up himself than ask his slaves to pick it up."

Ning Shu was slightly stunned, but he felt a little embarrassed.

He was not an emperor in the first place. I'm used to life, and I don't have the habit of calling people around. Even if the pen is dropped, I will subconsciously pick it up by myself.

Look at those dark eyes.

Ning Shu couldn't help feeling a sinking heart, he had better be careful.

"I don't know what the regent wants to discuss with me."

He Lianyu put away the smile on his face, and then said: "The minister is here to ask for a reward."

Ning Shu paused, and looked over with some doubts: "Didn't I give you a reward today?"

He thought for a while, and asked aloud: "Is the regent not satisfied with my reward?"

He Lianyu said lightly: "The emperor only remembers the merits of the minister, but he never mentions other people. Those soldiers followed the minister to defend their homes and the country. I would rather not reward myself, but let them get what they deserve." Ning Shu was a little embarrassed

.

His face turned red.

In the main hall, he really only thought of He Lianyu, and didn't think of the great achievements of others.

"It was my negligence. I will reward them immediately, and I will definitely not treat them badly."

Ning Shu felt a little ashamed.

Although he was not the real emperor, those soldiers were born and died in exchange for the safety of the common people. It doesn't matter whether He Lianyu has ambitions or not, but with him, the frontier has been firmly guarded for several years, even if the enemy invades.

Under He Lianyu's leadership, those people never returned.

Not to mention this war with the Huns.

He Lianyu returned with his head.

He Lianyu glanced at the young man, trying to see something else on his face, but there was none.

He withdrew his gaze: "The minister is here to thank the emperor for them."

After sending He Lianyu away, Ning Shu sat on his seat a little tired.