88. Dare hide and seek

Start from the beginning

I have instructed Daniel to try and stay with Rebecca while hiding. A little darkness and close proximity, this is perfect atmosphere for two lovers to make their first move! Am I not the best matchmaker ever!!!!

I heard a noise and I ran with my torch towards that noise, I went into one of the rooms and I saw two shadows hiding behind the curtains. I can see their shoes, it's John and Chloe.

"Is anyone here?" I said to fool them. I switched off my torch making them think that I have left.

"Did she really left!?" Chloe whispered to Jack.

"BOO!" I put my hand on Chloe's shoulder making her jump. She and Jack fell on the floor.

"FOUND YOU! HAHAHAHA!" I laughed.

"FREEN!" They said in frustration.

"Follow me to the main hall, you are caught!" I said and we went into the main hall.

"FIVE MINUTES ARE UP! NEW DARE! EVERYONE IN THE GAME, KISS THE FIRST PERSON YOU SEE WITHIN 2 MINUTES OR YOUR ARE LOST" I announced.

Me, Chloe and John laughed at the dare. "You should have let us do this dare Freen! This dare is most suitable for us! You are EVIL to make them all embarrass like this! Hahaha!" John said.

"You can still do the dares if you want, I am going to find some of our embarrassed friends!" I said and left with my torch to find others.

"I will know if you have cheated!" I announced to make them scared. This is the perfect opportunity for Rebecca and Daniel to act on their feelings.

I was inside one of the room, someone closed my eyes from behind and kiss me in the cheeks "Done with the dare!" Rebecca said and ran before I could see her, I didn't followed her as I don't want to catch her now, not before I match my second couple.

I found Daniel in the opposite room, but I didn't announced that I found him. "She is smart and hard to get!" Daniel whispered.

"You should have stayed closer" I whispered back. "Go now, this game doesn't stops until you two act on your feelings" I whispered to him.

He smiled and kissed me on the cheeks making me surprised "Dare done!" He said and ran away.

What's with both of them! They are supposed to kiss each other, but they both kissed me instead.

SO STUPID OF THEM!

I started moving in opposite direction and I heard someone.

It must be Tee, I ran and I found two people in the games room, it's Tee and Irin, I can identify them from the shadows.

"Ahem...." I tried to get their attention but they are busy with each other.

"I am gonna open my eyes, so stop what are you doing now!" I warned.

"FREEN!" They said in unison.

"FOUND TWO MORE PEOPLE!" I announced and opened my eyes.

"Found you two as well" I teased them.

"It's because of you!" Irin said to Tee.

"It's not me! How is it me? You didn't stopped!" Tee accused Irin.

"You kissing me suddenly made me flustered!" Irin said to Tee as she is angry to be found.

"It's not us baby, it's because of this stupid dare!" Tee said pointing at me.

"Hey.... It was a genious idea that helped me catching you two. I have found four people, just two more and I win!" I teased them with my tongue.

"You were just lucky!" Tee said crossing her hands.

We sat on the couch in the game room. "I don't think we should go to the main hall now, Jack and Chloe must be busy with the dare" Irin said and all three of us laughed.

"Time for next dare!" I said looking at my watch.

"Finish this game Freen, so that we can finally sit and enjoy in lights" Tee said.

"NEW DARE! REMAINING PEOPLE, KISS THE FIRST PERSON YOU SEE ON THE LIPS OR ELSE COME OUT OF YOUR HIDING SPOTS AND ADMIT YOUR DEFEAT!" I announced.

"What?!" Tee and Irin laughed.

"I feel bad for them" Irin said to which Tee nodded and we all laughed.

"I am going now guys to find them, meanwhile go to the hall and prepare for me winning this game!" I said and we all left the game room.

Tee and Irin went towards the hall while I went on the third floor as I don't want to find Daniel and Rebecca now. I am sure that this time they don't have any other choice instead of kissing each other as none of them will dare enough to kiss me on the lips. Also if they don't kiss, then maybe my instinct was wrong and I will stop matching/shipping them.