Ning Shu asked a little puzzled: "The first few?"

Ling Ling coughed and said: "The few Ling Ling knows are very powerful! So, host, this is not your fault at all!"

Ning Shu Shu pursed his lips and said nothing.

He doesn't know much about this kind of thing, and he doesn't understand what Ling Ling said.

But when Jiang Bai said that he had something to do and would come back later, Ning Shu couldn't help feeling a little dazed.

He couldn't help touching the oil bottle.

I was a little dazed.

.....

golden.

"Jiang Shao, long time no see." The big guy was a little surprised by the young man's appearance. After all, during this period of time, who didn't know that Jiang Shao had become brilliant again. Gu Lin hugged the little boy and looked at

Jiang Bai who was obviously in a bad mood. , winked at the person on the side and asked him to pour the wine.

The boy poured wine for the boy.

Jiang Bai took a sip of his wine and looked over with peach eyes coldly.

Gu Lin was a little surprised. It stands to reason that Jiang Bai should be the happiest time in his life now, so there is nothing to be unhappy about.

He smiled and asked: "Jiang Shao, doesn't your wife need you to accompany me?"

Jiang Bai's face became even more ugly, he raised his eyelids, glanced at the people around him, and told them to roll off.

Gu Lin was the only two left in the box.

Jiang Bai smoked a cigarette, and glanced at the little boy in his arms.

Gu Lin pushed the person out.

When they were the only ones left, he finally said, "Young Master Jiang, what do you want from me."

Jiang Bai held a cigarette between his hands.

Spit out eye circles.

He was born good-looking, rebellious, with exquisite eyebrows and peach blossom eyes that seem to be affectionate.

He is handsome and has a deadly sex appeal.

But Gu Lin knew how ruthless the other party was, and the only bit of warmth was given to that little boy named Ning Shu.

"Didn't you always play with men?"

Jiang Bai directly entered the topic, without expression, "I should be the most clear about men."

Gu Lin was a little embarrassed. Since he played with men, he has never played with women again up.

"Yes, why did Young Master Jiang suddenly ask me this?"

Jiang Bai didn't speak, but his face was a little unhappy.