Liu Chu knew that because of what happened last time, the young man had a grudge against him, and he has been feeling uncomfortable these days.

Maybe it's to please, to make yourself feel better.

Liu Chu licked his pale lips, and said, "Jiang Shao, I saw him a few days ago..."

Jiang Bai's eyes immediately stared at him, lowering his eyes slightly, coldly Said: "Where?"

Liu Chu told what he saw that day.

After he got off work that day, he planned to go home. But he didn't expect to see a person with his back turned to him, as if he had just bought some cat food and was feeding a grizzled stray cat.

Liu Chuyi thought he was dazzled at first.

But when he took a closer look, the boy's plain and handsome profile was revealed.

The other party didn't look too well, his face was a little pale.

But the act of touching a stray cat is gentle.

The stray cat seemed to want to follow the man, and kept wrapping around the boy's feet.

The look on the boy's face was a little hesitant. He didn't take the cat away.

Liu Chu was sure that this was Ning Shu, and he also heard about the fact that Young Master Jiang had entered the hospital for someone else. He originally wanted to ask the other party why he didn't want to go to the hospital to visit Young Master Jiang, and just wanted to walk over, but a car happened to come by right now.

Then he lost track.

Jiang Bai listened to these words quietly, and said, "I see."

Then he turned and left.

Liu Chu licked his dry lips: "Jiang Shao, I will resign, I know you minded what happened back then, but I..." Jiang Bai interrupted his words: "Whatever you want, don't be here in the

future Appear in front of me."

He looked over and said with a sneer, "Don't think too much, let alone talk nonsense in front of him."

"Don't think that I have a crush on you because I gave you a little money back then."

Liu Chu didn't speak, but his lips trembled.

He looked at the direction in which the young man was leaving, and felt that the other party was out of reach.

In fact, Liu Chu didn't quite understand, he was obviously similar to Ning Shu, and he was not a child of a rich family. Why did Jiang Bai fall in love with the other party instead of himself?

He suppressed a bitter taste in his mouth.

...

Ning Shu was entangled by that kitten again.

I bought some cat food for the other party, and the kitten clung to him a little bit.