"Disgusting, gay! Get out!"

Ning Shu looked at the person and said, "I'm not gay, and I didn't sleep with Jiang Bai for money." "

I don't have that kind of relationship with him either."

" Hey, I'm quite curious about how much he gave you." One of the boys looked over with disgusting eyes and said, "If I give you money, it's not that I can't use you as a woman."

The others couldn't help feeling chills when they heard this: "You really want to sleep with a man." "

Don't you find it disgusting?"

"I think he looks good, with thin skin and tender flesh." The boy said with a smile Said: "Maybe there are some skills."

Ning Shu listened to these insulting words and stared at them.

Those boys said provocatively: "Why, don't accept it, Jiang Bai doesn't want you anymore, if you please us, it's not impossible." When the girls heard this, they all

stayed away, and some even liked Jiang Bai. He looked at Ning Shu with a bit of disgust.

Ning Shu didn't speak.

He glanced at the table, raised his hand, but didn't pick it up.

The young man came over from behind, took a chair directly, and slammed onto a few of them forcefully, with a cold expression on his face: "Have you said enough?"

He couldn't help but sneered, "Tell me again?

" Palely took a step back, glanced at the vicious young man, swallowed his saliva: "Jiang Shao, this is not a joke? Why do you take it seriously?"

Jiang Bai said coldly: "Just kidding, do you want me to tell you ?" Try joking?"

He glanced at the people in the classroom, and said calmly, "Whoever dares to talk nonsense again."

The chair was thrown out by the boy, and it fell apart.

His face was full of hostility.

Jiang Bai's thin lips parted slightly: "It's the same as this fate, do you understand?"

Ning Shu stood where he was.

He originally thought that Jiang Bai would turn around, but he didn't.

After saying this, the boy turned around and left.

He stared at the opponent's back and chased after him.

"Jiang Bai."

The boy stopped and looked over impatiently.

Ning Shu looked at the person, and asked, "Did you do it?"

Jiang Bai's face froze, and he became cold: "What do you mean?"

Ning Shu looked at the person, a little hesitant.

At first, he suspected that it was Jiang Bai who did it. After all, he had offended the other party, and Jiang Bai's temperament of holding grudges would not let it go so easily.