Like possessed.

As he listened, he thought about what to do.

But Jiang Bai didn't know.

He just felt a little restless in his body.

Indescribably irritated.

The boy was in the dark, listening to the boy's panting, because it was deliberately suppressed, but he felt a stimulating sense of secrecy.

His whole body became a little excited.

Jiang Bai's breathing was a little low, he pinched the soft flesh on the back of the boy's neck with one hand, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Ning Shu didn't pay attention at first.

But he soon noticed that the boy's hand gradually descended and stretched out from under his clothes. His cold fingers aroused a little goosebumps on his skin.

Ning Shu couldn't help being slightly stunned, and subconsciously avoided the other party's movements: "Student Jiang?"

He felt that the boy's movements were indescribably strange.

Ning Shu felt a strange feeling in his heart.

Hearing this voice, Jiang Bai seemed to react. Instead, he pushed the person away first, and his voice in the dark was a bit cold: "Stay away from me." Ning Shu didn't know what was wrong with the

other party, he was a little silent thought.

I don't know when I will be able to complete the task of zero-zero accountability.

He felt that it seemed a little difficult to be friends with Jiang Bai.

Jiang Bai was lying on the bed, unable to sleep. He felt that there was something wrong with him, especially in front of the other party, as if he was a different person.

The other party can gradually affect his emotions.

Men's skin is fine, delicate and warm. Realizing what he wanted to do just now, Jiang Bai gradually became irritable.

he thought a little coldly.

It's just something to pass the time.

Ning Shu noticed the change in the young man's attitude towards him. When he woke up in the morning, the other party turned a blind eye to him.

After arriving at the classroom.

Also treat him like air.

Also changed the position back.

Ning Shu looked at the empty seats around him, but there was no one sitting there.

It seems like something is missing.

He doesn't understand Jiang Bai's moodiness, in his opinion, a teenager is like a difficult math problem, but there will always be an answer to the math problem, but Jiang Bai is an unknown.