Ning Shu was hugged by the man, he spread his legs and could only curl around the man's waist like a dog.

    He was a little overwhelmed.

    Where is Mr. Shen taking him?

    Ning Shu didn't know.

    He pursed his lips until the other brought him to the pool.

    Only slightly opened his eyes.

    Shen Mingxuan whispered in his ear: "The last time Ning Ning was here was a few months ago."

    Ning Shu remembered.

    After he played basketball with the man, he took a shower here.

    That's when the man startled him.

    caught his feet in the water.

    Ning Shu suddenly felt uneasy.

    He didn't know what the other party wanted to do, but he always felt a little uneasy.

    "Mr. Shen..."

    Ning Shu started to panic, so he had no choice but to ask.

    Shen Mingxuan kissed the boy's ear, patted his buttocks, and motioned him not to hug him so tightly.

    He said in a low voice, "Do you know what Uncle was thinking of writing at that time?"

    Ning Shu didn't know, he opened his eyes slightly.

    The man took him into the water.

    Whispered in his ear: "Uncle wants to fuck you here."

    The boy almost blushed when he heard that.

    Some flustered.

    He wants to break free.

    But the opponent's strength was too great, so he had no choice but to say: "Mr. Shen, I was wrong."

    Ning Shu knew that the opponent was angry, so he had to give the man a step to go down.

    As long as he behaves better, perhaps Mr. Shen will not be angry.

    Ning Shu thought innocently.

    But Shen Mingxuan didn't let him go: "Uncle said that he will punish you."

    "A disobedient child will be punished, right?"

    the man said in a flat tone.

    Ning Shu didn't want to, he didn't want to be punished like this. There are other people in the villa, he can't imagine.

    And from the floor-to-ceiling windows, you can see this side.

    He just felt extremely ashamed, hugged the man's body and said: "Mr. Shen, I won't run away again..."