obviously just three words.

But Ning Shu felt that it seemed to contain the tranquility before the storm, and his skin felt a little goosebumps from the touch of his cool fingers.

Looking at the man in front of him with his eyes open, he shook his head.

"Little liar." Shen Mingxuan leaned over, breathed in his ear, his voice was low and numb.

Ning Shu noticed some ambiguity, couldn't help opening his eyes slightly, and took a step back in surprise.

Then he saw the man's slightly sunken face.

Ning Shu stood still and looked at people like a child who did something wrong.

Zhao Jie and the others sensed that something was wrong with their anger, but they couldn't tell what was wrong.

The girls were already blushing.

I don't know if it's their delusion, the abstinent, indifferent and elegant man has an indistinct lust and aura. Even the eyebrows and eyes are all seductive like a gentle scum.

Especially with the deliberately lowered voice, their legs were going to go limp.

"Be obedient, come to Uncle." Shen Mingxuan was not angry, looked at the boy with deep eyes, and said in a low voice.

However, the tone of voice is undeniable.

With the superior, born strong.

Ning Shu raised his face, looked at it for a while, and then walked over. The man stretched out his hand, pressed his waist, and hugged him.

The young man hugged the man's neck subconsciously. Only then did he realize that a classmate was there, and said with some shame, "Shen...Mr. Shen..."

Ning Shu moved a little uncomfortably.

He couldn't imagine how those people would look at him.

The teenager didn't dare to look at it either.

The man stretched out his big hand, patted his butt, and said with a half smile, "Didn't you tell uncle to go to the restaurant? Why did you come to the bar?"

Ning Shu was speechless, and he became a little nervous.

Shen Mingxuan carried the boy in, and then he returned to his usual well-dressed appearance, and said in a low voice, "The money for the drinks next time will be on my account, and my family, Ning Ning, will trouble you to take care of it." The words on his mouth were

polite , but the indifference and alienation, as well as the suppression from the upper class, brought invisible pressure to everyone.

until the car leaves.

They were relieved.

"Ning Shu's uncle looks so young, he feels like a boss giving orders, I dare not speak." "Didn't

you notice that car? At least it is close to eight figures, and he is not rich You can buy it. You can count the number of people who can afford this kind of car in City A with one hand."