1💀

Five fucking years I've lived in this hell hole and nothing amazing seemed to happen, only hearing the screams of patients being electrocuted, doctors practicing on them or even hanged, echoed all over through the walls and hallway, everyday I would cut myself just to paint the walls with her name on it, her name and her soul was an art that I can never grasp at that time.

But unfortunately from what my brothers had told me..Lynn is dead some car accident caused it and ever since that day they told me, I pretty much had to move on, don't even know where my kids are, but I've heard my people have been looking for them so they can come back home. While my brothers are somewhere in prison being taken cared of ..I stay here ..waiting to be release.

As for Taehyung and Areum ..have no clue where they're located either. The government had to separate each of us so we wouldn't have this crazy idea to get us out the same time, my father hasn't saved us yet or paid the police to let us go. Not right now I guess...However it seems like my brothers will be out of prison soon and it's all thanks to my father.

For me another three year here and I'll be free..

___

9:45 am
Thailand

Ever since that incident with the guy Jungkook I slowly began to not really think much of him, he was nothing but an insane freak strapped in a gurney yelling at me about those little girls and his girlfriend. I don't remember what we had but whatever it was ..it sure wasn't a fairytale love story. However I do remember his  family ..especially Jeon Taehyung. Him I miss..

I sigh staring at these little girls while they sleep on the couches. They seemed to be exhausted due to jet lag and all the luggage were scattered in the living room.

My grandmother had spilled the bean when she and her entire assistants came to get me and the three girls at the airport.

"Me a princess? Shut Up!" I told her.

My grandmother was shocked at my reaction and didn't really know what to do or how to respond to that. The last thing I remembered was coming here to blow off steam.

The door creaked open revealing Bam Bam, my best friend also like a younger brother to me appeared smiling like this is so fun to him.

I looked up and tried to get up which he only pushed me back down.

"What!" I yelled.

"Let's talk about this?" He said

"Not when these kids are here.." I said.

"Then let's go somewhere private" he said which I agreed and we soon landed in the backyard garden and oh it was the most beautiful enchanted mini forest I've seen. Now it really does looked like a fairytale. But we weren't here for the beautiful flowery view, we are here to make me understand how the hell am I royalty.

"Lynn..your father wanted you to live a carefree lifestyle, and by doing so he raised you in a normal home and gone to school like everyone else. It sure wasn't easy for your parents but they did it because they knew this whole thing would simply cause stress in your life. However your dad had to kept coming back and forth from Korea to Thailand just to maintain the business and of course being royalty.."

"You know I've only wished he'd told me sooner..I'm not fit to be a princess nor do I want to be..father is dead..that guy I met killed him back at Korea..he killed him. And I can't run this whole country by myself..If grandmother is asking me to put on a crown I'm not doing it. I want no part in being royalty.."

Bam bam looked disappointed because he really did want her to take over the country when her grandmother passes away however there is no Queen because Lynn's mother passed away when she was seven years old. So her dad had a duty ..to raise her well, educated but because her parents are now dead and she doesn't seem like to do it. Her grandmother will have to keep on the crown for as long as she lives.

__

3 years later
Jeon family mansion

The five boys all looked ravishing as they gathered for dinner, today was going to be a good day the youngest has finally been out of the mental hospital and was ready to take on the world once more

The five boys all looked ravishing as they gathered for dinner, today was going to be a good day the youngest has finally been out of the mental hospital and was ready to take on the world once more. Taehyung however is still nowhere to be found or heard, the brothers did continue on the hunt sending many of their security guards to find their missing bullet.

Another year past and Taehyung finally showed up, he was living in Japan with Areum for awhile till there father forced Taehyung to come back home. He had no choice but to obey his rule and simply came back..however Jungkook and Taehyung relationship wasn't smooth like how it used to be. They had any arguments but tried there best to keep things cool. In the end sometimes they hardly spoke to one another. The most important thing was to find the missing kids.

The past was the past and was ready to take on who ever comes at them. The only biggest problem is that..they're beloved nieces are missing which means Jungkook will have to hunt for his kids down. While the others all waited for an exciting arrival, the double door opened revealing one of the guards whispering to the eldest that the young boy has arrived.

"Here he comes" says Jimin with a smirk

And with that the two guards opened the double door revealing Jungkook in a tuxedo, he stood tall, and firm, glaring at his other brothers smirking in giddy. He small chuckle left his lips.

"I'm bbbaacckk~" says Jungkook in a singing tone.
____________
••CUTT~~
- Hahahah shit...
- edit edit edit..start ovaaaa
- hope u like this new one
- pls vote & comment :3