I grabbed my hair and looked at the color and it was still black, covered with dried-up blood.

My body must be changing. I shrugged the feeling if and rummaged through the gears some more. I found a dirt robe and a dagger.

The robe was good but it could hinder my movements. But the dagger was looked like living its own last days but sheathing the pear-white dagger made my eyes squint a little.

Looks like something valuable. I put it on the ground and aimed my spear at it. Without surging mana to my arms, I tried to pierce the dagger but only a spark formed as my spear didn't destroy it.

Without channeling mana, my movements were quick and strong...

I sheathed the dagger and put it in its pocket and hung it near my side.

I also took a plate to protect my chest.

I felt that this is enough and left the cave.

Now the outside was rich with mana. I sat down and started absorbing mana into my body.

To my surprise, I was absorbing mana quickly and I was storing more mana than before.

...

I filled my body with mana and was ready to advance.

...

The door to light opened in front of me. I went inside and found myself in a place with a crimson sky, and a horde of beasts rampaging toward dozens of Alacyrans.

The beasts they were fighting, they were grotesque. Each one of these bipedal creatures had sickly white skin and an oversized head resting between narrow shoulders that could only be described as a ghoulish infant. Their clawed hands and large mouths were dyed in red and sharp fang-like spikes protruded out of their gangly bodies.

I was astonished by the battlefield filled with blood ponds and corpses of the monsters and soldiers.

I soon got interrupted when two of them surrounded me. I pointed my spear towards them and one of them took the bait and come towards me.

I ducked down and dodged the slash until the second one appeared and swung its claw toward me.

I kicked its leg and rolled to the side dodging their claws. And I stabbed the one that fell and swung the other to the ground.

In the process of doing my cheek got scratched.

Surging mana to there the scratch disappeared like it was never there. The alacyrans we're rather fighting within groups. There was one with three people and the rest were two or one that was getting mauled by white monsters.

After channeling mana to my arms and legs, I also strengthened my senses and realized they were avoiding me.

Nevertheless, I sliced one head clean that tried to avoid me. The magic missiles were flying above me.

Each of them was at strong as a silver core mage back in Dicathen.

I didn't notice it but while fighting these white demons, I was getting pushed back.

And I could hear some familiar voices not so far away. The swordsman and the crimson-head warrior were trying to launch the hundreds of monsters back.

With them, there was navy hair, and a crimson-eyed girl trying to fight back the monsters.

This does bring back some bitter memories.

I could hear the crimson-haired one scream.

"Lady Caera!" he barked and tried to make his way to the girl getting piled up by monsters.