Moon Deity

Luke POV

It felt refreshing. Now, I turned to myself.

You are saying killing is good?

'Aren't you the one who told me to not intervene with you? Why are you butting in now?' I told him mockingly.

Sorry, sorry. I will go.

After the fight, I know my weaknesses. The first problem is, that I relied on magic more than my physical strength. And that made me weaker while having good stats. Second I don't kick with fierce power. Well, it is powerful but with good training, I can improve my kicks more. I rely on instincts to kick. Third, I have to learn fighting styles.

After analyzing my fight and walking through the forest I felt mana particles in the air. They were trailing some way deeper into the forest. I knew this was not normal, something or someone wants to see me. I was following the particles, jumping across boulders and small rivers I felt bloodlust.

Three men were walking, exploring the environment.

''The same guys?''I told myself and disguised from them in one of the bushes.

'Did you repair the connection with them?'A man with a thick beard and muscular body could be seen. Googles in his head and leather armor covering him.

"No, sir. We completely lost contact with them.'' Said the man with a scrawny body.

''Should I fight them?''I doubted myself, because of the mana pool he had I can't even apply a rank for him. But I hit my head, cursing myself.

''I don't have mana core, of course, I can't decide his mana core.''This was funny.

I saw them get past me. I stealthily went to their back. First I chose a weak one to knock out. After locking my eyes on the weak one, I kicked his back so hard, breaking his spine. I was lucky they were weak but the one I kicked crashed into a scrawny one and both of them crashed to the ground. Googles looked back but saw my kick to his face. He took it to face and crashed to the ground. I used this and killed both of them on the ground, leaving googles one.

'Who are you?'His voice was rusty and full of murderous intent.

'I only need information.'I said simply trying to find useful information. If he didn't answer, I would rush to him and quickly kill him.

'I can't say.' He said while picking his mace from the back.

'Now I remember.'I rubbed my temples and made a stop sign with my other hand.'You can't say anything because of a curse, right?'

'Haha, what a wise kid.'He let his guard down by laughing. It was a big mistake as I closed the gap between us and kicked his chin up. He actually flew up despite his size. I didn't stop as I jumped up enough to my feet to be at par with his face. I saw a tree near us on right and planned my kick.

'Bye.'That was the thing I said before kicking him with full force to right. If I said his jaw broke I would be correct.

I landed on the ground and went near him. From the looks of it, he is already dead. These are not the main forces. If they were, I would have a disadvantage. I should really train myself.

I stopped to take my breath after this much fighting. Well, I don't know what will appear in front of me from now on so the safest way possible for me is to rest here and gather as much energy as possible.

...

Now, I can feel perfect. I stood up continuing my journey following particles. After so long I found the Gate that was connected to the same cave Owl girl resides in.