Loss at Words

Arthur already brutally killed Lucas. But after a couple of seconds, Lances arrived. The three Lances were Bairon, Varay, and Alfred.After seeing his half-brother killed with humiliation Bairon didn't think and lunged toward Arthur with killing intent.

Olfred created many magma golems to escort all the students. When Sylvie saw her papa she didn't think and flew towards Bairon. But she stopped by Lance Varay's ice spikes.

Bairon nearly tried to hit Arthur but was stopped by Olfred at the last second.

Olfred:Bairon, you are not to lay a hand on him.

Bairon:That boy tormented and humiliated my brother and you're saying that I can't hurt him?!

Soon someone slowly came inside the Academy yard. He was badly hurt, face so much bruised and swollen barely recognizable. Blood coming out of his eyes, nose ears, and mouth. His arms were broken to that degree his bones were piercing his skin, skin so much burned that his fibers were a little shown. With one sentence, a barely live person appeared.

Arthur immediately recognized him and his eyes become a little teary and angry at who did this to his brother.

Olfred:Hey kid, you are badly injured, you should be immediately treated by medics.

The boy didn't listen to him as he tried to kick Lance Bairon. Bairon easily grabbed his leg. But he was so mad he threw him to the ground.

Bairon:Get out of way!

Olfred:Hey kid! Why did you attack a Lance?!

Luke crashed to the ground but stood up again. Bairon turned in his direction, at least he distracted Bairon from killing Arthur.

Hp:45/14000

Arthur tried to stand up but his body was against his mind.

Arthur:No...Luke, you are going to get killed...

Luke:...

Luke stood up and when he raised his head all the students lost their consciousness and the professors tried to gasp for air as they fell to their knees. His eyes were all black and his pupils were white.

Lances stood there for 3 seconds trembling and sweating. It just felt like looking at God.

They soon came to themselves and immediately caught him. But to their shocks he was unconscious. To be more accurate, he was unconscious this whole time!

From the moment he got beaten up by Vritra blooded girl he was unconscious.

This fact made the Lances question this kid.

Varay looked at Luke with an emotionless face. But she was confused.

Varay:'Who is this kid, making all three of us trembling? And these injuries, did something happen that we, Lances don't even know about? The hole inside his stomach and still alive?'

Olfred:'Making us tremble, without consciousness? This kid is trouble.'

Bairon:How dare he interrupt a Lance?!

Varay:Lance Bairon you are not the one to make decisions. It is up to the council what to do with that kid and his dragon. And this kid, for attacking a Lance, we should take him to council too.'

...

After a while, everyone woke up and continued evacuating and helping the injured. It was a truly horrific scene. Hoping your loved ones, daughters, and sons return alive but in the end, seeing their lifeless bodies. It was an end to those parents' life.