Survival of the fittest

Helios:'It had been a while Luke learned my swordmanship.Now he knows a lot of skills.I can say he is far more experienced than other swordsmen'

When Helios was saying this Luke was training with his newly gifted swords.

Flashback

After battle

Helios:Now now i cant leave you empty handed after all of this.

Luke was still on ground.

Helios:Umm.I will be back after a while.

Luke woke up after Helios left.

Luke:Ugh my body hurts like hell!How the heck are you that powerful Helios!!Helios?

Activating Penalty

Luke didnt have a chance to look around and found himself in a forest.Luke was so much confused.What happened.What does penalty means?

Penalty:Kill 10 wolves and 10 deerhounds

Luke:Wow..You gotta be kidding me.I dont even have my own sword!How can i kill them with my bare hands?

Luke stood up trying to find something sharp to fight beasts.He looked everywhere for a while.But didnt found anything.

Luke:*Sigh*I think i have to fight with bare hands.

After a while he saw a pack of wolves walking across forest.Luke used mana and strenghtened his legs to climb a tree.He waited for the right moment to ambush them.But numbers were high.

Luke:Im not sure.Can i beat all of them?Should i ru-.

Luke shook thoughts out of his head.

Luke:No!I can do it!

But all this loud screaming made wolves be aware of their surroundings.They looked up where the sound came from.

Luke:Oh.Im screwed.

Wolves walked around tree waiting for Luke to fall down.

Luke:Oh wait i have a plan!

Luke started jumping from tree to tree confusing wolves.After a while of jumping it became a little bit faster.

Ting

Agility 1+

Luke was still jumping around and increasing his speed.He did this cycle for 10 times.When he looked down he saw wolves couldn't track his speed with their eyes.This was the chance Luke got.He then used body of tree as support and dashed against wolves.He got one wolf and grabbed him.When other wolves turned to the direction of Luke,he tossed the wolf to the pack with all his strenght.And surprisingly it worked.

Luke:These wolves are nothing compared to Helios.So why am i scared?And also my stats are so much higher than before!Come and fight!

Wolves now seem to be angry.They all surrounded Luke and attacked at him at the same time.Luke was surprised at beginning but didnt let his guard down so he dashed to one wolf.He grabbed wolf and slammed it into ground.Other wolves stopped and tried to attack Luke again.But luke climbed tree using mana reinforcement.He then jumped behind the pack of wolves.He took nearby 30 kg rock and threw it into one of the wolves at full speed.

Luke:2 down 4 to go.

Luke havent felt like this before.He never felt this powerful before.And the determination was making him even more powerful.Luke raised his leg and swung it to ground,making cracks and making wolves tremble.

Luke:I dont know if im mentally able to do this but..

Luke catched jaws of wolves one by one and ripped them.But the afterwards were so disgusting that Luke vomitted.After a while Luke came back to his senses and started walking around to find more beasts.