Reunion

Luke POV

After I annihilated all of the armies I rushed to where the explosion came from. And I left the unconscious Alacyrans in the care of Shadow soldiers. I avoided some rotten branches and trees. It was weird. Suddenly I saw Sylvie on the ground. But there was someone on the ice spear. It didn't look like a human. And acid dripping from her pierced body was sizzling on the ground.

I didn't mind it and went after Arthur to see if he is okay. Suddenly a tentacle tried to pierce me. But I caught it with my hand and sliced it. I didn't waste any more seconds and rushed to Arthur. Sylvie sensed me and opened his wing, revealing Arthur. He was sleeping and there were injuries everywhere in his body.

'Near life-death experience huh?' I checked his pulse and it was beating. 'Let me heal it.'

I put my hand on his head. Sylvie was just looking at confusion.

Moon's blessing

Suddenly, Arthur's injuries started glowing. Sylvie jumped a little by suddenly glowing but was relieved after seeing all the injuries fading.

'Thank you, Luke.' She said calmly but I could sense happiness in her eyes.

'It was nothing Sylvie.' I smiled at her. 'Now let's wake this man up.'

Suddenly some men with uniforms came. They were cautious.

'Who are you?!' The one with an axe stretched his arm out. I raised my head and looked at him with a cold gaze. He stepped back a little but still his axe towards me.

'As you can see, I'm not an enemy.' I said and pointed at Sylvie.'If I was, she would kill me.'

I shrugged my shoulders.'Also, I wouldn't point my sword at the general so...'

Arthur cut in and continued himself while standing. 'Enough.'Arthur said and went toward the man with an axe. I thought he was going to do something but he went past them and went for the monster. When the tentacle tried to attack him he just froze it and jumped down to retrieve his sword. After taking his sword from the monster he returned to Sylvie.

'Sylvie let's go.'

'Going to Darv right?' I whispered to him. He didn't even surprise just simply nodded.

'I healed all your injuries. Feel free to move.'I told him and he realized it too.'Yeah, I don't feel pain or fatigue. Thank you.' Arthur jumped on Sylvie and she started flapping its wings.

'W-wait, general Arthur!' A man with an axe shouted but soon closed his mouth quickly as Arthur gazed at him.

'Get Captain Glory or someone else capable to take the retainer's corpse to The Council.'

I thought they were going to protest but they kneeled and did what Arthur told them.

And Arthur already took off from the ground. I called all my shadow soldiers and ordered one to follow Arthur.

After a while, I saw professor Glory coming with her army. When I saw her, a smile formed on my face. 2 years have passed and she is not like how she was. Guess war makes everyone more mature. Now I wonder how others are doing.

'Captain Auddyr!' She was coming with her two greatswords unsheathed.'All the enemy is in the ground!'She already reached here and stopped. The first thing she looked at was the monster with the ice spear piercing her.'Who did this? She looked at the creature.

'It is...' The man named Auddyr tried to talk but I stopped him. Because I thought he would tell he killed it alone.'General Arthur killed it.' I said calmly.